3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
There are 72 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 3 years ago
Quoted from truemagoo102:

Best shot hands down is the satisfying "clink" when you nail the mini left flipper piano shot in TZ.

Even better when it is the Jackpot shot

#52 3 years ago

The Hot Shot on Hollywood Heat.... most satisfying ever

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#53 3 years ago

I would add:

Extra ball on Haunted House

Right-hand bonus multiplier roll over on Surf Champ

Spinner at 2000 on Harlem Globetrotters

Special in Queens Chamber on Centaur via the rollover button

#54 3 years ago

Pinbot hitting the row to open his bucket then sweeping a planet on the way back. Liked the sound of blackout counting out your bonus at the end. If you played a good ball.

#55 3 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

- getting 4 balls in the hyperloop in Star Wars

Getting these back to back is tits!

#56 3 years ago

Inlane to full vari-target push, Genesis.

The last drop to get the reset on a giant bank.

#57 3 years ago

Extra Ball shot on about any game.

#58 3 years ago

The 1 million point shot on Comet, as well as the hole-in-one shot on NGG

#59 3 years ago

Collecting the final RANSOM letter on BK2K.

#60 3 years ago

BBB - shoot with the right upper flipper to hit the single underground target to start Big Bang.

#61 3 years ago

This one hit me last night and was super satisfying. I really noticed it, because I had the MB down to only a couple of balls so it stuck out more instead of being buried in all the normal chaos. On JJP Pirates when you start Dead Man's Chest MB, all the standups are lit 2-6. The standup you hit first is then the number of jackpots required to light the SJP. So once that number of jackpots are made, the chest then lights up like a runaway to shoot the ball into. When you shoot it into the chest, it goes around and is stopped by the up post above the upper left flipper. Now, with another ball you have to shoot that up post to knock the ball back up and then down through the chest for a SJP all in a small amount of allotted time. It's really not easy to do since it's only in a MB so other balls and the upper flipper often block your attempts, but it's a really neat shot and super rewarding when you can make it happen and it has some nice fanfare in the game for doing it.

#62 3 years ago

For me its Stern Jurassic Park - hitting the upper orbit, and then nailing the combo shot to the watchtower.

So fast - so satisfying!

#63 3 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

This one hit me last night and was super satisfying. I really noticed it, because I had the MB down to only a couple of balls so it stuck out more instead of being buried in all the normal chaos. On JJP Pirates when you start Dead Man's Chest MB, all the standups are lit 2-6. The standup you hit first is then the number of jackpots required to light the SJP. So once that number of jackpots are made, the chest then lights up like a runaway to shoot the ball into. When you shoot it into the chest, it goes around and is stopped by the up post above the upper left flipper. Now, with another ball you have to shoot that up post to knock the ball back up and then down through the chest for a SJP all in a small amount of allotted time. It's really not easy to do since it's only in a MB so other balls and the upper flipper often block your attempts, but it's a really neat shot and super rewarding when you can make it happen and it has some nice fanfare in the game for doing it.

I had no idea that's how you get a sjp. Guess I'm too busy just flailing away.

#64 3 years ago

Funhouse: Midnight Jackpot shot, especially the 2nd+ time with a left ramp to reopen the jackpot, a lock shot to put the ball in position and the upper left flipper to bring it home.

Hobbit: Kill Smaug shot, hardly anything better

Kiss(Stern): Either of the 4 shot city combos

2 weeks later
#65 3 years ago

Captain Fantastic - having 9k bonus and shooting the ball up one of the lanes to the top hitting 3 lit star rollovers which adds 3k bonus. Once at the top of the playfield, the ball rolls over one of the top stars lighting either the "A" or "B" (whichever one you didnt already have registered) and the ball drops down the lit lane giving another 3k bonus and tripping double bonus. This best shot is worth 21k + (depends on how much the ball bounces at the top hitting the stars or the top left rebound switch before dropping down the A or B lane). A very satisfying shot for an EM.

#66 3 years ago
Quoted from PinNickleby:

Captain Fantastic - having 9k bonus and shooting the ball up one of the lanes to the top hitting 3 lit star rollovers which adds 3k bonus. Once at the top of the playfield, the ball rolls over one of the top stars lighting either the "A" or "B" (whichever one you didnt already have registered) and the ball drops down the lit lane giving another 3k bonus and tripping double bonus. This best shot is worth 21k + (depends on how much the ball bounces at the top hitting the stars or the top left rebound switch before dropping down the A or B lane). A very satisfying shot for an EM.

Well said. I played the Captain quite a lot in my local pool hall - which also had Wizard! and the early SS games (so you know when I grew up, as they were new games back then). Both fit together as a theme, are satisfying to play and have good shots to achieve. I forgot about those shots on Captain Fantastic and the Flip-Flops lane and ‘double bonus’ countdown on Wizard! - so thanks for your post. I always look for those two games at a Pinball show, hoping they are in nice condition.

#67 3 years ago

When you hit the left orbit into ball lock to start multiball on Firepower

#68 3 years ago

Take highest score shot on police force. Really hard, makes scoring unbalanced, but is SO satisfying when you can hit it.

#69 3 years ago

Beast shot on X-Men, through the pops, the iceman ramp is nice an quick too.

#70 3 years ago

Looping the jump on No Fear is absolutely exhilarating.

#71 3 years ago

Always fun hitting Rudy in the mouth when he is trying to say something.

#72 3 years ago

Merlin scoop shot...when you get catapult, joust, peasants, damsel, troll MB ready to go! The feast can start!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 90.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 30.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 49.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 129.50
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 62.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Roselle, IL
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

Machine - For Sale
Chelsea, MI
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

There are 72 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-shots-in-pinball/page/2?hl=stuliss and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.