Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Steve23
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 1 year ago

Hello everyone, I was looking to get some feedback or info on shipping a pinball machine. I'm looking to get one shipping from San Francisco to Seattle, I've checked out all the shipping threads and I've contacted Michelle from Beltman and got quoted $617. All of the other threads for shipping seem a little out of date. The price I was quoted looks a little high compared to what I've seen others pay in the past, but maybe it is just higher now with the new gas prices. Does anyone know a better company to use for a lower price or just other good companies to ship with for that distance in general? Just trying to get a range of options here. Thanks for any feedback.

#2 1 year ago
    Quoted from Kingjowjow:

Hello everyone, I was looking to get some feedback or info on shipping a pinball machine. I'm looking to get one shipping from San Francisco to Seattle, I've checked out all the shipping threads and I've contacted Michelle from Beltman and got quoted $617. All of the other threads for shipping seem a little out of date. The price I was quoted looks a little high compared to what I've seen others pay in the past, but maybe it is just higher now with the new gas prices. Does anyone know a better company to use for a lower price or just other good companies to ship with for that distance in general? Just trying to get a range of options here. Thanks for any feedback.

I've heard $700 and up on quotes from other people so that's not really that bad, inflation and gas prices are just going to make it worse going forward.

#3 1 year ago
    Quoted from manadams:

I've heard $700 and up on quotes from other people so that's not really that bad, inflation and gas prices are just going to make it worse going forward.

Thank you for the reply. Yeah most of the posts on shipping with Michelle or other companies were from years ago or less and they were quoting $300-$550 or so. I agree the inflation and gas prices will really effect the shipping of pinball machines these days from state to state. Thanks for the reply I will contiune to look around or continue my business with Michelle.

#4 1 year ago

Pinsider Llabnip1972 picks up pins and delivers them in No Cal, So Cal and Reno.

Llabnip1972 J are you interested in this delivery? Maybe you can deliver it the week of the Northwest Pinball Show. If the pin is working 100% the seller may let you enter the pin into freeplay area for free admission. Road trip and pinball show! How can you go wrong?

https://pinside.com/pinball/events/northwest-pinball-amp-arcade-show-2022

#5 1 year ago

prices on shipping are up, way up, for everything. I ship exhibits all over the country and my prices are up 50-100% across the board, so a $200 jump in shipping pins is about right for today. Sucks, but everything is a hot mess right now, with no end in sight.
    B

#6 1 year ago
    Quoted from bluespin:

Pinsider Llabnip1972 picks up pins and delivers them in No Cal, So Cal and Reno.
    Llabnip1972 J are you interested in this delivery? Maybe you can deliver it the week of the Northwest Pinball Show. If the pin is working 100% the seller may let you enter the pin into freeplay area for free admission. Road trip and pinball show! How can you go wrong?
    https://pinside.com/pinball/events/northwest-pinball-amp-arcade-show-2022

Thanks for the reply! I will be at the NWPS all 3 days, does Llabnip1972 ship pins fron San Fran to the show? I live 30 min from where the show will be put on in Tacoma, but am really looking for a home to home delivery if possible! Thanks again.

#7 1 year ago
    Quoted from ZooDude:

prices on shipping are up, way up, for everything. I ship exhibits all over the country and my prices are up 50-100% across the board, so a $200 jump in shipping pins is about right for today. Sucks, but everything is a hot mess right now, with no end in sight.
    B

Understandable, I figured with all thats going on in the world a $200-$300 price jump on shipping is reasonable, thanks for the reply.

#8 1 year ago

Please give me contact for Michelle, are they pinball shippers? I am looking to ship a machine from San Francisco to Denver. Do you guys buy a machine site unseen? I would love to see it in person before buying but I'm halfway across the country. Do you pay seller after you have received the product? I'm thinking about scams...

#9 1 year ago

I paid $550 from Seattle to SF with STI three years ago.

#10 1 year ago

[email protected]
    (630) 352-3312

Beltmann is a division of STI.

1 month later
    #11 1 year ago
    Quoted from Skybug:

Please give me contact for Michelle, are they pinball shippers? I am looking to ship a machine from San Francisco to Denver. Do you guys buy a machine site unseen? I would love to see it in person before buying but I'm halfway across the country. Do you pay seller after you have received the product? I'm thinking about scams...

Sorry got to this post a little late, but yes, the info is what bluespin posted above for Michelle. I used her recently to ship a machine from Red Wood City California to Seattle and the total was $609.00 after all was said and done. Prices have gone up quite a bit for shipping with all the high gas prices ect. The buyer takes care of all the shipping arrangements if you’re having it go across multiple states to get to you. If you’re looking to see the machine in person and it’s in another state, you might just want to make good contact with the seller and have a video call and have it shown that way. For me I took care of the shipping part and made sure it was all set up then paid the seller. Everything went fairly smooth using Michelle and from first contact with her and the seller of the machine I had it shipped to me about a month later. Best of luck to you.

1 week later
    #12 1 year ago

Just had a Countdown pin shipped from Chicago to Saint Augustine Fl with Michelle, $707!
    Should have checked shipping costs, that shipping cost would have killed this deal.
    Last pin I had shipped was from Omaha like 3 years ago, then it was $340.
    Yea, prices are unbelievable.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-shipping-on-pinball-machine-from-san-fran-to-seattle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.