(Topic ID: 316981)

Best SEGA 192x64 to put next to Baywatch.

By Midway-Man

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What’s a nice Game to put next to Baywatch.”

• Maverick 5 votes
    26%
  • Frankenstein 4 votes
    21%
  • Batman Forever 7 votes
    37%
  • A different game (Please specify) 3 votes
    16%

(19 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

received_339143694324989 (resized).jpeg
received_184363330144675 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Midway-Man.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 1 year ago

Hey Guys, this is probably a weird and unusual question.

Here is the deal…
I have room for 4 games total. 2 games fit in my livingroom (currently GB and NST) and the other 2 fit in my bedroom (currently just BW… since SWEP1 had to go, I couldn’t stand it anymore)
With that being said, there is an empty spot I would like to fill. Because of the look, it should be one of the remaining SuperSizeDMD games.
So what is the best 192x64 game to put next to Baywatch? I mean there are only 3 left Maverick, Frankenstein and Batman… But which is good? I never played any of those.
Actually I never played Baywatch before I bought it and I just got it because it was a great deal I couldn’t pass on. I should also add, if that deal wasn’t that great, I would have never intentionally bought Baywatch, because I am generally not a huge fan of DE/SEGA games.
But Baywatch actually grew on me and I like it a lot, i guess I should call it a keeper now. It’s nice to play a quick game on and it’s just something special compared to other games of that era.

If you leave a vote. Please write a few words why you think this would be nice beside Baywatch. Also if you don’t vote for one of the 3 SuperSizeDMD games, make sure to name a different game.

The Themes and Licenses of (all)games do absolutely nothing for me. The most important thing for me is the feel of the gameplay, it shouldn’t play clunky, 2nd the software should have some depth and is not only focused on multiball, lastly comes sound and artwork.

Can’t wait to get some feedback. I mean at the end of the day it’s just personal taste. But i am curious what other Pinsiders think, you guys were very helpful in the past.

Maximilian

#8 1 year ago

Thanks for the feedback.

Adding another WMS game to the collection is another opportunity. I think I will just wait a little longer and see what Stern releases next.

In the meantime I will focus on my Homebrew to get things done.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 259.00
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

3,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richmond, VA
2,856 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Erie, PA
$ 33.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 24.00
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

4,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Howard City, MI
Machine - For Sale
Anderson, SC
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 27.95
$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Midway-Man.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-sega-192x64-to-put-next-to-baywatch?tu=Midway-Man and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.