Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 68 posts
  • 37 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by PinMonk
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot 2018-12-05 at 11.10.03 PM - Edited.png
    grillbot.jpg
    4DFC2FF3-C3A2-404D-9C32-04BCCC203EFA (resized).png
    Screenshot_20181205-120047 (resized).png
    Screenshot_20181205-120121 (resized).png
    cat-gifs-108-010.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider procrastinator.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 5 years ago

I’ve owned most of the major brands and it’s between Neato and roomba. I prefer Neato as it cleans in a predictable back and forth motion. The higher level units have virtual no go lines, and roomba now has a container that that empties the robot, but it’s expensive. For the longest time I thought they were overhyped BS, but now I have one on every level of my house, and one in my office. I run it daily so it doesn’t get that full, but my only complaint is typically the size of the canister.

I would check on what features you’re looking for online because the price range can be about $300-$900 depending on the model. Some features you may not need, and can save a few bucks. Most have roughly the same cleaning power, but the typical price increase is based on what features you get.

Good luck, you won’t regret it!

#32 5 years ago

It seems like the people with the neato’s like them. I have two D7’s and a D6 which operate flawlessly. I have to make sure cords are sort of out of the way, but the vacuums go under beds, carpets, chairs, cabinets and even stop at the very edge of the stairs without an issue. Here’s a cleaning map from my D7 on my third floor and most of the missed areas are where I have turned on virtual no go lines.

I have dyson’s, portable and regular style vacuums and they serve a purpose and are great. The robot vac’s were a total shocker to me as I thought it was all hype, but I’m a believer now. We even cut our cleaning service back from every other week to once a month just because it cleaned the floors so well. Best of luck making a decision.

4DFC2FF3-C3A2-404D-9C32-04BCCC203EFA (resized).png4DFC2FF3-C3A2-404D-9C32-04BCCC203EFA (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider procrastinator.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-roomba-for-carpet-tile-pin-room-sweeping?tu=procrastinator and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.