(Topic ID: 142278)

Best Rock Song Covers

By SteveO

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tecumsehplissken.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 8 years ago

"Freedom of choice" originally Devo covered by Fu ManChu

#13 8 years ago

"On with the show" originally Motley Crue covered by the Atari's

#15 8 years ago

"My way" originally Frank Sinatra covered by the Sex pistol's

#16 8 years ago

Charlie Brown Theme song covered by JFA

#24 8 years ago

"Under Pressure" Originally Queen covered by Vanilla Ice

#62 8 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

but when I heard about Ryan Adams doing his own version of 1989, I had to get it. He took her album and turned it into solid fckin gold man; and this is one of the best tracks on there...
Ryan Adams doing "Shake it Off"

Did you know he was @ Expo ? Pinfatale got a pic. with him in the freeplay room apparently he is big into Pinball

#76 8 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Yeah I played next to him last year at Expo, wanted to say hey but didnt know many of songs, so I didn't. He has a MET that has its own roadcase that tours with him. The man has A LOT of material to his nme, still working through it. My favorite is the sit-in he did with the Cowboy Junkies on "Trinity Re-visited". He is also a huge black/death metal fan. Cool as a cucumber Daddy-O.
And yer wife is smokin hot you lucky dog you ! Great to meet you guys Tecumseh, what a hellacious 3 day party !!!

I had never even heard of him till this weekend when she heard he was there & went looking for him but ,Gonna check out his music now //// Thanks Bro yeah I know I'm a lucky bastard IDK what she see's in me but YEAH ! Great meeting you too!! hope we can party again soon @ some other show , maybe MGC ? I'm thinking bout trying that one next & you are always welcome to come down here & party with us during Freeplay Florida in November

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tecumsehplissken.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-rock-song-covers?tu=tecumsehplissken and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.