Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by mwrussel
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 2pupPinz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 4 years ago

https://www.greatplainselectronics.com/products.asp?cat=30

Great Plains Electronics is an excellent place to start for starter kits. Agree with above trifurcon are good. I didn’t spend a ton on molex brand, amazon has decent crimpers too, and pindude is great! Buy extra and practice, its not difficult once you figure it out. Your games will thank you.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#5 4 years ago

And 0.156 are the larger types (mainly on the powerboard) and the 0.1 are the smaller ones (some on powerboard). From my experience the 0.156 are the ones most likely in need of replacement, but having a few 0.1 on hand is helpful.

#7 4 years ago

Yeah the GI take the 0.156 on my WMS machines. If you get the ~$20 version of crimpers, there are some good videos on youtube, but they need 2 crimps for each connection, one on the insulation and one on the bare wire strands, so the process requires two different positions on the crimping tool, but the waldon brand works well.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 2pupPinz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-replacement-connectors-for-cftbl-and-dw?tu=2pupPinz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.