5 months ago

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 months ago by Tranquilize
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“What is your favorite game that was produced in 2018?”

• CG Monster Bash remake 16 votes
      13%
    • JJP Pirates of the Caribbean 43 votes
      35%
    • Iron Maiden 47 votes
      38%
    • Deadpool 9 votes
      7%
    • AP Oktoberfest 4 votes
      3%
    • The Beatles 1 vote
      1%
    • HP Thunderbirds 2 votes
      2%
    • Primus 0 votes
    • SUPREME 1 vote
      1%

(123 votes)

#1 5 months ago

2018 was a great year for pinball, but which game takes first place, and why do you think so?

#2 5 months ago

Potc. Crazy unique, deep, toys, and simply beautiful.

#3 5 months ago

I went with maiden. First machine designed by a world champion, as far as I know. Great flow, but JJP wins on toys and quality.

#4 5 months ago
    Quoted from Tranquilize:

I went with maiden. First machine designed by a world champion, as far as I know. Great flow, but JJP wins on toys and quality.

I'm more of a toys and ball interaction guy. Maiden was just ok for me. No real toys or anything interacting with the ball really. Potc has a lot of everything, plus theme is much more appealing to me.

#5 5 months ago

Can we add Alice Cooper Nightmare Castle to the poll?

#6 5 months ago
    Quoted from Tranquilize:

Quality comes in so many forms. That said; Pirates still gets my vote. Such a cool game. Iron Maiden isn’t far behind though.

#7 5 months ago
    Quoted from konghusker:

Potc. Crazy unique, deep, toys, and simply beautiful.

Maiden is very good, but Pirates is better. I've never bought a NIB pin before mainly because of the price, but even at the premium prices JJP pins go for, Pirates has me seriously considering changing that.

#8 5 months ago
    Quoted from Alamo_Pin:

Can we add Alice Cooper Nightmare Castle to the poll?

Too many pins that are coming but are not widely available on the list--too soon to tell how good those might be.

#9 5 months ago
    Quoted from LesManley:

Maiden is very good, but Pirates is better. I've never bought a NIB pin before mainly because of the price, but even at the premium prices JJP pins go for, Pirates has me seriously considering changing that.

I honestly couldn't care less about maiden, but that's just me. Didn't live up to the hype. I much prefer my Metallica and acdc. Deadpool was boring. I agree, I'll pay more for more, and jjp pins flat out have more. I wish they weren't soooo much, but I look more forward to every jjp release than any stern. I love my stern games BTW. Again, just my opinion.

#10 5 months ago

Add alice cooper nightmare castle and then I can vote

#11 5 months ago

According to pinside, Alice was produced in 2017. Also, none of the other games coming out will ship in the next 20 days. Munsters will likely be announced, but there’s no way it will be announced, released, shipped and received in 20 days.

#12 5 months ago

Just wait for the TWIPY awards.

#13 5 months ago
    Quoted from Tranquilize:

According to pinside, Alice was produced in 2017. Also, none of the other games coming out will ship in the next 20 days. Munsters will likely be announced, but there’s no way it will be announced, released, shipped and received in 20 days.

Oktoberfest isn't out yet, ACNC was announced in 2017, but it started production this year.

#14 5 months ago

2 horse race IMO, POTC and IM, gave the edge to Pirates, but both are really good games that I think will have staying power.

#15 5 months ago
    Quoted from thirdedition:

Oktoberfest isn't out yet, ACNC was announced in 2017, but it started production this year.

Okay. I would add it, but I can’t see how to edit the poll. Is it possible to do so?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 22.00
    Hardware
    The MOD Couple
    $ 76.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 19.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 7,199.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 69.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Pinbotz
    $ 99.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 259.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Tilttopper
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 174.99
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Boards
    PCB Emporium
    $ 159.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Pinball Pimp
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 159.99
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    $ 269.00
    $ 6.00
    Electronics
    German-Pinball-Modular
    £ 37.00
    Lighting - Led
    PinballToys
    $ 8,500.00
    Pinball Machine
    Hobbit Black Arrow Out of stock
    Operation Pinball
    $ 20.00
    Electronics
    Yorktown Parts and Equip
    $ 239.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Tilttopper
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside