Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 32 posts
  • 32 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by SteveO
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 7 years ago

I'm looking for suggestions on what the best recommended pinball's are for the price of $1,500-$2,500.

Any themed pinball great for kids 5-15yrs old.....racing theme preferred, but any will do.

What do you guys think? Let me hear ya!!!

TIA

#2 7 years ago

Any System 11 game would fit the bill, I'd say. Specifically, High Speed, Taxi, Police Force, F-14 come to mind.

#3 7 years ago
    Quoted from mbaumle:

Any System 11 game would fit the bill, I'd say. Specifically, High Speed, Taxi, Police Force, F-14 come to mind.

Good recommendation. I'd say High Speed fits the bill nicely. You'll likely get your money back out of it if you sell it.

#4 7 years ago
    Quoted from bfrosty:

I'm looking for suggestions on what the best recommended pinball's are for the price of $1,500-$2,500.
    Any themed pinball great for kids 5-15yrs old.....racing theme preferred, but any will do.
    What do you guys think? Let me hear ya!!!
    TIA

Might be able to pick up a Nascar for that money. More modern, definitely kid-friendly, and might hold their attention better than some of the classics.

#5 7 years ago

Here are a few good options...
    - Getaway - High Speed 2
    - Stern Nascar
    - Demolition Man
    - Terminator 2

#6 7 years ago

Roller coaster tycoon is great for kids. Lots of great ramps and you can find it around $2,000.

#7 7 years ago

You can probably find a nice Terminator 2 for $2000-2500. That game is always a hit, even with non-pinheads.

#8 7 years ago

F14, High speed, or on the higher end get the Getaway. I have F14 and the Getaway. Both amazing games for the money and all three are high production numbers and fairly easy to find.

#9 7 years ago

Not racing themed, but you can pick up a really nice Jack-Bot at the higher end of your range. I think it's one of the best bang-for-the-buck pins out there.

#10 7 years ago

Taxi is a pin that kids and adults alike really seem to gravitate towards as the theme is fun and the rules are easy to pickup. If racing is your thing though NASCAR is also a good choice.

#11 7 years ago

It's not racing themed, but my first game (2 years ago) was space station. System 11, rated just outside of the top 100, 3 ball multiball, etc. I just traded it a few months ago and really having it in my collection (the kids are also not happy about that decision). Would definitely recommend.

#12 7 years ago

How about Mousin Around?

#13 7 years ago

Jackbot
    Jackbot
    Jackbot!!!!!

#15 7 years ago

Racing theme NASCAR or HS2 or both!

I dig those those games!

#16 7 years ago

Black Rose

Also I500 for a little above your budget-awesome racing game!

#17 7 years ago

A year ago when I got into pinball I couldn't justify $2000 for pin (T2's all over the place in New England) now wanting a 4th pin, I would die for a nice condition T2 for $2000.

#18 7 years ago

Kids enjoy the Popeye i have.

#19 7 years ago

Cyclone!

#20 7 years ago

**The Getaway High Speed 2**
    T2
    Whirlwind
    Earthshaker
    World Cup Soccer
    8 Ball Deluxe

#21 7 years ago

With some patience you might luck into a decent World Cup Soccer or Judge Dredd. Those are pretty fun games.

#22 7 years ago

Another sweet spot for pinball! I'll just say one word...PARAGON!

#23 7 years ago

Sorcerer. Great shots, great rules, great sounds, great artwork, you'll have no problem selling it later.

#24 7 years ago

ill have a nice players condition terminator soon, I'm 40 miles from you.

#25 7 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

Sorcerer. Great shots, great rules, great sounds, great artwork, you'll have no problem selling it later.

I'll second Sorcerer just because I really want one.

Otherwise, as many others have suggested, T2 and Getaway both sound like good options based on your criteria.

#26 7 years ago

Jurassic Park!

I have both a whirlwind and Earthshaker and my kids just don't care for it, neither do their friends.

I love it though - maybe they need counseling?

#27 7 years ago

Baywatch.

Edit: Just read the age part. I'm sure the 15 year would be cool with it.

#28 7 years ago

Wcs is always a hit with the family and its a great shooting pin with lots going on.....

#29 7 years ago

Fish Tales

#30 7 years ago

Getaway
    NBAFB
    WCS

All are great and a blast to play!

#31 7 years ago

Could probably find a World Cup Soccer 94 within that range. That machine will be the second machine I'm going to try to get sometime soon.

#32 7 years ago

I agree with the recommendations for System 11 games. Earthshaker is a fun pin with a shaker motor. You can also get the sinking building mod.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-recommended-pinball-for-1500-2500?hl=williams and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.