Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 151 posts
  • 98 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by Betelgeuse
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Peter-North-Power-Pills- (resized).jpg
    Pinside_forum_4566854_1362745 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1493 (resized).JPG
    Cleo (resized).jpg
    ssr3 (resized).jpg
    ssr2 (resized).jpg
    ssr1 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0775 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0786 (resized).JPG
    image-7 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0716 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0670 (resized).JPG
    Rare (resized).png
    IMG_7077[1] (resized).JPG
    IMG_0715 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0701 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ballypin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#82 2 years ago
    Quoted from ZooDude:

How come the rare ems get no love?
    I dig Double up, fun game great art,55 made. Or how about Bali-hi? Another fun one with something like 65 made.

Quoted from Pickle:

Oh they do get love. There are collectors of EM games but in general those games don’t fetch huge money but there are exceptions. I think it is more because most are original/non licensed themes but the game play of most are not as flashy/fast as modern games. It doesn’t mean they are not fun but appreciated differently by collectors. And in the EM world there are some amazing non pinball games that are extremely rare and collectible.

Quoted from ZooDude:

Certainly Gemini and TKO fetch big bucks. I've never seen Double up or Bali-Hi come up for sale, my buddy has both as well as King Rex so I've been able to get some time on those. I held a NOS TKO playfield in my hands a few months ago, a true marvel!
    I know about those rare non pin EM's! I'm looking for a Dune Buggy right now!
    B

I lucked into a buying a very nice Bally Double Up (1971 - # 4 out of 55 made) a year ago but the game play was rather boring. Gladly traded it for an equally rare Bally Round Up (1971 - # 7 out of 70 made). Glad to see that Round Up sold for $ 4,500 but I wouldn't sell mine for that. Might trade it for a 1968 Bally Joker
    IMG_7077[1] (resized).JPGIMG_7077[1] (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ballypin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-rare-game-ever?tu=ballypin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.