Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 177 posts
  • 69 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by King_Jelly
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Products (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zmeny.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#20 4 years ago
    Quoted from Gexchange:

Might want to ask around on going above and beyond. There are several of us who have, and worked tirelessly to get playfields replaced for our customers when there was issues, or when the cabinets were failing. Service is very important, what do you do if you have a freight claim, or pf issue ect.. A good distributor has the contacts and the hammer to get things taken care of sometimes you the end user can't.
    JJ

Completely agree with this. Some of us go way above and beyond to make the customer whole. Just selling product is easy, the great distro backs it up even if it costs them.

Zach
    Flip N Out Pinball

3 weeks later
    #175 4 years ago
    Quoted from woody76:

OK, I am going to eat crow here. I was kind of hard on dealers but just heard some pretty amazing news from a really close friend of mine. People also need to consider that MOST dealers would NOT do this and I personally have never heard of a dealer doing this. My friend is also a good customer so I am sure that always makes a difference and another reason to probably settle in with 1 dealer and keep giving them your business. This is a model that I for sure have never followed as I always bounce around from dealer to dealer who has the best price.
    He bought a deadpool from zach, apparently it has some playfield issues (do not know all the details). Zach is picking it up saturday morning and having a new machine shipped in when available. That is some pretty darn good service. Like I had previously said, I had never heard of a dealer going to any great lengths to help out a customer but this is pretty stellar. Not to mention my friend is in Nashville and Zach has pretty decent haul to come pick it up and get it back home. The fact he did not leave it up to Stern to make right and he is gong to take on the responsibility himself says a lot. Major kudos to you zach!

Thank you Woody, that means a lot buddy. We try to practice the golden rule, even when our financial advisor and accountant don’t agree. Hahaha to hell with them, they don’t understand the love of pinball.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zmeny.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-pricing-on-nib-stern?tu=zmeny and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.