Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 177 posts
  • 69 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by King_Jelly
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Products (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lukyduck.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#121 4 years ago
    Quoted from woody76:

Lord I have not bought furniture in years, but if you could buy direct from a furniture manufacturer then I promise you would save money over shopping at a retail store.

You used to be able to buy furniture direct. My parents did it back when they had furniture row in NC. I do not know if they do it anymore. People would travel there and shop for days. The manufacturer would ship everything directly to your home.

#126 4 years ago
    Quoted from Monk:

Just because you buy an item online at the cheapest price you can find, does not mean you are buying it direct from the manufacturer. I don’t think you can call Toshiba, Samsung, LG, etc. to purchase anything directly.

You can still buy things direct from some manufacturers. It is not always the best price, but you can do it. I know you can buy from Panasonic’s website, Apple, Greenworks, etc. Now, I don’t know if they have outsourced their sales to another company, but, they, like a lot of others sell their items.

Are the machines that JJP sells on their website, not direct from the manufacturer? I don’t know, but it looks like they are direct.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lukyduck.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-pricing-on-nib-stern?tu=lukyduck and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.