Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 177 posts
  • 69 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by King_Jelly
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Products (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider KingPinGames.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#131 4 years ago
    Quoted from LukyDuck:

Are the machines that JJP sells on their website, not directly from the manufacturer? I don’t know, but it looks like they are direct.

They are, but they will also steer you towards your local dealer (if you are in the area) so you can build a relationship with said distributor if any issues come up.

There are many people on this forum that have the skillset(s) (repair, buying, selling, understanding and communicating any issues) that make a distributor a non-valid point for them. Great, more power to them, but a lot of distributors also have customers that either a) don't care to or b) don't know how to set up their games, fix their games, troubleshoot their games. I have quite a few clients that don't want strangers coming into their house to work on or to potentially buy their games. That is where a distributor comes in.

Distributors also bring games to and man booths at many of the shows that you guys (gals) and people not present here attend. Large companies might have the personnel to have a guy or two for each show, but most of the time it is up to the local distributor to bring games, set up the games, answer questions, break down games and then do it again for the next show.

We all want to feel like we are getting a fair price on everything, i am no different. At the end of the day, the old adage is "you get what you pay for." You can get a cheaper price, but it might be a "better" price.

#154 4 years ago
    Quoted from Yelobird:

Your possibly right but as you noted you shop from a “variety” of distributors so like most things in sales it’s an Earned appreciation for doing business. Not sure Anything on my list was all that special and at least for the distributors I mentioned using I am certain the would treat you the same for 1 purchase or 10. #KingPinGames doesn’t give back rubs until you qualify 8 purchases though. JK!

Damnit dude. My wife might see this and wonder why she isn't getting as many back rubs now.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider KingPinGames.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-pricing-on-nib-stern?tu=KingPinGames and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.