Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 29 posts
  • 21 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by ZMeny
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 years ago

Which Stern distributor has the best prices on LEs? I’m in Indiana and would like to avoid sales tax (if still possible?) and would need the game delivered/shipped to me. So, which distributor should I be contacting for the best overall deal?

Thanks!
    Jeff

#2 4 years ago

Your best bet is to call around and get prices. Then you will know the real math without being mislead.
    -Mike

#3 4 years ago

I use Gameroomguys! JJ at GEX is also a good bet! You want good delivery,and someone to stand behind your purchase!! Sometimes the best price isn't always the best deal!!example,a few years back I wanted a GB/LE,but they were sold out,also couldn't find a Pre either! So,a dealer from Pinovators,(they do the best headphone mod) told me he had a nib GB/PRe with everything,and a great price to boot! Ok,purchased it,was delivered ok,but no shaker motor I had paid for! And a week later node board #8 blew and I had a hell of a time getting Stern to recognize my warranty! So go easy and do the research! have fun,B safe!!!!

#4 4 years ago

Or just wait 2-4 weeks when people start selling them for 7800- 8200. Every single time this happens.

#5 4 years ago

Check with ZMeny - I’ve heard “once you go Zach, you never go back”

#6 4 years ago
    Quoted from Coz:

Check with zmeny - I’ve heard “once you go Zach, you never go back”

Is that because his inventory is so large?

#7 4 years ago

Best priced Le is wwe

Oh wrong answer

#8 4 years ago
    Quoted from romulusx:

Is that because his inventory is so large?

Free delivery? $2500 off msrp?? Free pinballs and rubber kits for life? 10year 100,000 game warranty?

#9 4 years ago

Flippin Out Pinball is very good. Zach will do you right!

#10 4 years ago
    Quoted from timtim:

Best priced Le is wwe

Oh wrong answer

I've heard that distributors will actually pay you to come take one away!

#11 4 years ago

Zach is awesome

#12 4 years ago

See what I did there,Zach?

#13 4 years ago

Buy HUO.

The NIB experience is highly overrated.

#14 4 years ago
    Quoted from Mike_J:

Buy HUO.

No way, its almost as exciting as getting a new girlfriend!

#15 4 years ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

No way, its almost as exciting as getting a new girlfriend!

My friend, you are dating the wrong girls.

#16 4 years ago
    Quoted from Mike_J:

My friend, you are dating the wrong girls.

I said almost

#17 4 years ago

Everyone neglects to remember the fact that if you keep the box in pristine conditon you can later sell it for “new out of box” pricing

#18 4 years ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

De ninguna manera, es casi tan emocionante como tener una nueva novia!

Jajajajajajajajajjajajajajajajaj

#19 4 years ago
    Quoted from Mike_J:

Buy HUO.

Someone has to buy NIB at some point in order for us to get those HUO deals.

#20 4 years ago
    Quoted from Dkjimbo:

Or just wait 2-4 weeks when people start selling them for 7800- 8200. Every single time this happens.

Yea, there are a lot of people (myself included) that are just going to be skipping out on NIB sterns for the foreseeable future and just buying used. Why pay the premium or risk playfield defects or them cost cutting by using smaller cabinet hinges or something else. Why pay the sales tax that comes with NIB purchases? I think the NIB market is in trouble.

I think Stern needs to beef up the Stern rewards program. Offer the $1,000 discount to the 3,000 IFPA people and not just the top 1,000.

Quoted from Who-Dey:

Flippin Out Pinball is very good. Zach will do you right

I’m always glad to see new distributors pop up and make a splash. Did he buy out another distributor or just get his own distributorship?

#21 4 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

I think Stern needs to beef up the Stern rewards program. Offer the $1,000 discount to the 3,000 IFPA people and not just the top 1,000.

Ive never heard of this program!
    Doesnt seem fare at all. I also cant believe they would even offer a discount.

#22 4 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

Did he buy out another distributor or just get his own distributorship?

I think he took over Larry Kitchen’s operation.

#23 4 years ago
    Quoted from Mike_J:

Buy HUO.

yep, way overrated.

#24 4 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

$1000 discount from MSRP or from actual street prices?

#25 4 years ago
    Quoted from GravitaR:

It’s not cut and dry. Ime the rewards program, if better than street prices, it’s not by much.

#26 4 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

Yea, there are a lot of people (myself included) that are just going to be skipping out on NIB sterns for the foreseeable future and just buying used. Why pay the premium or risk playfield defects or them cost cutting by using smaller cabinet hinges or something else. Why pay the sales tax that comes with NIB purchases? I think the NIB market is in trouble.

I’m always glad to see new distributors pop up and make a splash. Did he buy out another distributor or just get his own distributorship?

Zach is the owner of Flip N Out pinball now yes.

#27 4 years ago

Zach no questions asked. Great dude.

#28 4 years ago
    Quoted from GravitaR:

Good question and I’ve always heard mixed reports on that. Best I can tell from friends who received the discount and used it is it’s about $500 better than street prices at the end of the day.

4 weeks later
    #29 4 years ago

Damn, just seen all of the love in this forum. Thanks everyone! At Flip N Out Pinball we aim to please. Call or message us for your next machine or Escalera Stair-Climbing Handtruck

Zach Meny
    Flip N Out Pinball
    [email protected]

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-prices-on-stern-les and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.