(Topic ID: 55274)

Best price for Playfield Glass in Los Angeles area.

By MrArt2u

10 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

Well, I've been spoiled for years. The glass shop down the street from my work that has been selling me tempered sheets of playfield glass for $30 a sheet just went out of business (not a surprise with those prices.) Does anyone have a place they can recommend for affordable playfield glass? The first two spots I called quoted me $55 and $75!

Thanks!
    Art.

#2 10 years ago

If you want to travel up to hesperia, I have 3 sheets you can have for $65. Pm me if interested.

#3 10 years ago

Betsons in buena park is like $27 a sheet

#4 10 years ago

The three sheets for $65 is an excellent deal (though the thought of driving to Hesperia in this heat makes my truck shudder) I'm more looking for a shop I can buy from regularly. Betson's is a good suggestion with a great price, thank you. Now if I can find a shop closer to downtown or the valley, that would be fantastic!

Thanks,
    Art.

#5 10 years ago

I work in Azusa, so I can always bring the glass down there during the week.

1 week later
    #6 10 years ago
    Quoted from surfsidedetail:

Betsons in buena park is like $27 a sheet

I have been calling them randomly over a few months - they are always out of stock. I just picked up a MGoW, and asked about widebody glass. They have it listed as Discontinued.

steve

#7 10 years ago
    Quoted from Eskaybee:

I work in Azusa, so I can always bring the glass down there during the week.

Eskaybee, do you have Widebody sheets? I need two.

#8 10 years ago
    Quoted from sscharf:

I have been calling them randomly over a few months - they are always out of stock. I just picked up a MGoW, and asked about widebody glass. They have it listed as Discontinued.
    steve

Widebody they do not have but whenever I go in they have standard

#9 10 years ago

Just google local glass shops in your area. Get quotes. Give them the dimensions, tempered without logo. I pay $30 ea. when I buy 3.

Mike

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-price-for-playfield-glass-in-los-angeles-area and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.