Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by ScottinSGFNY
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

What's the best price for a Kiss LE that someone has found so far? 7795 shipped is the best I have found. You don't have to name dealers in this post. I have checked with three and they all were close 7795-7800-7899 for an LE. If someone has found a much better price feel free to pm the dealer and price. Thanks

#2 4 years ago

PM Sent. I know of better pricing

#3 4 years ago

Does anyone know how many LE's will be made?

#4 4 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Does anyone know how many LE's will be made?

#5 4 years ago

Are the LE features totally exclusive to the LE?

#6 4 years ago

What everyone is saying is 600 LE to be made 300 going overseas and 100 to the KISS fan club(this time they actually set a number for the fan club unlike the Metallica problems where they didn't)leaving 200 for North America to be sold.Thats what I have heard and several others.

#7 4 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

They are totally exclusive to the LE buyers.

#8 4 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

List of trim options in the other thread.

1 month later
#9 4 years ago

some one have a good deal on a kiss le NIB shipped please pm me

#10 4 years ago

I believe there are 660 KISS LE's.

I think 250 for USA buyers, 250 shipped overseas, 100 to KISS fan club and 60 are somewhat special going to Germany.

#11 4 years ago

Me want one also!

#13 4 years ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

I believe there are 660 KISS LE's.
I think 250 for USA buyers, 250 shipped overseas, 100 to KISS fan club and 60 are somewhat special going to Germany.

Not to a KISS fan club. They are going to be signed by KISS and anyone can buy them through the KISS catalog

#14 4 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Not to a KISS fan club. They are going to be signed by KISS and anyone can buy them through the KISS catalog

Actually KISS ARMY members get first chance, then if there are any left, they will be able to be purchased by anyone.

#15 4 years ago
Quoted from Iceman5000:

Actually KISS ARMY members get first chance, then if there are any left, they will be able to be purchased by anyone.

Does anyone know when they will be available to the KISS Army? And how long after they have the chance to buy them will they be available to everyone else? I have an LE ordered, but it would be pretty cool to have one singed by all of the original band members! If in fact it will be the original members and not Gene, Paul, and the other 2 scab members...

#16 4 years ago
Quoted from ZippyThePinhead:

Does anyone know when they will be available to the KISS Army? And how long after they have the chance to buy them will they be available to everyone else? I have an LE ordered, but it would be pretty cool to have one singed by all of the original band members! If in fact it will be the original members and not Gene, Paul, and the other 2 scab members...

I am sure its gonna be really expensive. what are signatures really worth? I never understood the market or the big deal to have somebody's signature.

#17 4 years ago

What will we call that signed version on Pinside? Kiss LE LE?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
, NB
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 399.95
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 74.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 26.95
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside