(Topic ID: 106422)

Best PPS Distros?

By CptAwesomest

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 years ago

So with tomorrows PPS presentation and myself not being at Expo, I was curious who people are having the best experiences with as far as PPS distributors thus far with MMR orders. I'm aware none have shipped and I've seen posts of some pros and cons, but wanted to reach out to you guys for your opinions. If you don't want to discuss your experiences (good or bad) in a public forum, feel free to PM me as well.

#2 9 years ago

I ordered through Automated. So far they have had excellent communication and have been great. Recommended so far.

#3 9 years ago

We are a PPS distributor and collectors too - not just doing this to sell games and make money - I do this because I LOVE pinball. I spend tons of time on phone with customers answering questions, etc... If you're in the market for MMR give us a call ! We still have LE's available as well.

Joe Newhart
    PinballSTAR Amusements
    570-357-0042
    [email protected]

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-pps-distros and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.