(Topic ID: 215108)

Best Location for Pinball in London UK tonight.. (Friday Night)

By JasonJoe

5 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JasonJoe.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

I am traveling for work in London UK and suddenly the work dinner I had planned has fallen through and would love to play some pinball..... I am I central London but looking for suggestions as it looks like Flip Out is closed tonight....

Thanks

Jason

#2 5 years ago

I can tell you where not to go and that's Las Vegas Arcade which had 3 games and they were all filthy with on missing a rubber on the slingshot.... snake on metalica was so worn that the ball kept getting stuck while LOTR had issues with the ball trough...

Just crap.....

It's ok as I am now in Austin Texas where I am spoilt for choice.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JasonJoe.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-play-pinball-in-london-uk-tonight-friday-night?tu=JasonJoe and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.