9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Schusler
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 years ago

Hey Pinsiders,

I'll be going to Europe for the first time pretty soon, so I'm wondering since I will be in London and Paris, where are the best places to play??

kwiKimart

#2 9 years ago

I am going to London in October. The Las Vegas a Arcade in Soho looks interesting.

#3 9 years ago

I wouldn't waste my time in Europe trying to play pinball unless there was something that is on route over there that you can't find over here. Enjoy the things Europe has to offer that you can't enjoy in the states, pinball will be waiting for you back here when u return. That said if I was walking by a place and saw a pin inside I would give it a play or two if I had time.

#4 9 years ago

A place to visit in Paris is the Paris Pinball Museum. You must make an appointment well in advance with its owner, Raphael Lankar, as this is more a private collection open to true lovers than a real Museum.

EM only, though, from bagatelles from the 30's to a few pins from the 70's. Some legendary EMs are there (Balls-A-Poppin is one: 9-ball multi ball... in 1956).
    http://www.pinball-gallery.com

#5 9 years ago

I was in Las Vegas in Soho a couple of weeks back and they had Metallica, LOTR and SM, all having seen much better days. The only other place I've found with multiple machines is the Pipeline bar. Been a couple of months since I was there but they had 6 machines (they change) and they are always kept in good nick.

#6 9 years ago
    Quoted from pinballkim:

I wouldn't waste my time in Europe trying to play pinball unless there was something that is on route over there that you can't find over here. Enjoy the things Europe has to offer that you can't enjoy in the states, pinball will be waiting for you back here when u return. That said if I was walking by a place and saw a pin inside I would give it a play or two if I had time.

No kidding, take a break, you'll appreciate the down time, especially there.

#7 9 years ago

Pipeline for pins in London.

#8 9 years ago

Last day before I leave for London!!! Yay.

#9 9 years ago

Another vote for the pipeline in London. It is great!

#10 9 years ago
    Quoted from pinballkim:

Couldn't said it better myself!

OP: Forget about pinball! You're on vacation and in Europe!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-places-to-play-in-london-and-paris and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.