Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 106 posts
  • 67 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by jrivelli
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMGA0987.JPG
    Strip light 3.JPG
    Strip light 2.JPG
    image-113.jpg
    IMGA0569.JPG
    IMGA0561.JPG
    CoinTaker Logo.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider superpinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#38 9 years ago

Can a non techie/newbie swap out the bulbs of a pin or should a tech be called in for that? I just got a kit for my IJ4 from pinballbulbs and I'm kinda scared to open the box.

#70 9 years ago

I don't know about cointaker or comet but I hate the instructions that came with pinballbulbs with their kit. They give you a list according to the test in the menu. The problem is that half my bulbs were burnt out and doesn't flash to let me know in the test. Would it kill them to simply have a picture of the layout with the different bulbs marked.

#96 9 years ago

I managed to finish the conversion of my IJ4 but I think I blew a fuse because the entire right side of the playfield doesn't light up. Anyone had a similar experience?

#100 9 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

Did you change the bulbs with the power on? Was the fuse the correct value to begin with? When I first started I changed the bulbs and the same thing happened but I didn't just pop a fuse I managed to take out a transistor on a bb board. I got smart REAL fast.

Power was off, the top bank was off then the ones behind Indy then the bottom bank near the right flipper. I think they went while playing my first game. The fuse was the original. Should we be changing fuses too when converting to LEDs?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider superpinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-place-to-purchase-leds?tu=superpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.