Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by bigd1979
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

Ok im looking for the best place to play pinball near fredrick md? Id like it to be within a hr drive and have a good variety of games and decent prices and of course good customer service. I saw a place in hanover called timeline looks pretty good are there any others like that one? Thax in advance for your help

#2 10 years ago

College park liquor and lounge.... WOZ, TZ, acdc, Mars attacks, funland, world poker tour

Only been out once but had a good time and everyone seemed nice enough.

#3 10 years ago
    Quoted from dt3:

College park liquor and lounge.... WOZ, TZ, acdc, Mars attacks, funland, World Poker Tour
    Only been out once but had a good time and everyone seemed nice enough.

Known around these parts as "Town Hall" Liquors, right across from UMD College Park.

#4 10 years ago

Cool that sounds fun thax

#5 10 years ago

That's it? Any other decent places?

#6 10 years ago

Crabtown in Glen Burnie, it's a good 30-40 minutes away from Frederick. It does have some pretty cool games though. TAF, TZ, data east starwars, pinbot, dr dude and so on. They have around I'd guess 20 pinball machines.

#7 10 years ago

Maryland doesn't have many great places to play because the tax structure for amusements is ridiculous. In addition to Town Hall and Timeline arcade, you could check into the Volleyball house in Elkridge. That is where I play in the Baltimore division of the FSPA.

Game lineup is:
    Robocop
    High Speed
    Corvette
    Stargate
    Baywatch
    Demo Man
    STTNG
    Medieval
    Capcom Airborne
    Seawitch
    Cleopatra SS

All in good working condition.

Check their website for operating hours vbhouse.com. They often do not turn the games on unless league guys are there, so just reach under and turn the games on. The snack bar cashier should always have quarters, but bring some along just in case.

There is also Crabtowne in Glen Burnie. They have about 15-20 pins, some in working shape, some not so much, although lately the quality has been better. List I found on the internets:

The Addams Family
    Bad Cats
    Big Guns
    Black Knight 2000
    Checkpoint
    Cyclone
    Dr. Dude
    Eight Ball Deluxe
    Fire!
    Fish Tales
    Frank Thomas' Big Hurt
    Jokerz
    Kiss
    PIN·BOT
    Police Force
    Pool Sharks
    Popeye Saves the Earth
    Road Kings
    Silver Slugger
    The Simpsons
    Star Wars
    Twilight Zone
    Twister
    World Cup Soccer

That is pretty much it for an hour from Fred-neck

Mike

#8 10 years ago

You also have this place in Baltimore......

http://www.thewindupspace.com/

You can join there FB page...

https://www.facebook.com/events/584771974938407/

They have a tourney/event coming up next week that should be fun....check it out.

#9 10 years ago

Mt Vernon Saloon downtown Baltimore has a Spider Man and a Transformers.

If you go to the wind up space, I'd park as close as possible to the venue. A couple blocks either way in the wrong direction and you might end up in a real life scene of The Wire.

-Mike

#10 10 years ago

Well it can be in pa or va or wva also just within a hr drive

#11 10 years ago

Cool thax guys ima go check some these places out.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-place-to-play-near-me and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.