7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by practicalsteve
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 7 years ago

I will be in Fort Lewis for two weeks in a few weeks. Not sure how much, if any, time off I will have as I am sure I will be working 12+ hour shifts.
    What are the 3 best places to play pinball in Seattle/Tacoma? I looked at the map and there must be 50 places with pins downtown. If I get a night or two off I will head up there.
    Thanks.

#2 7 years ago

Shortys...

#3 7 years ago

When you gonna be around? I might drop by. Oh yeah, Shortys.

#4 7 years ago

23 JAN - 6 FEB. Would be cool to link up with some peeps. But like I said, I have no idea when or if it would be until I get there.

Are the pins in Dorky's Arcade in good shape. They have a 23 pins, 7 of which I never played.
    I just found Shorty's location. Looks like I will try and get there too.
    Is the Seattle Pinball Museum good?

#5 7 years ago

Definitely recommend Dorky's in Tacoma. Way closer to Ft. Lewis than Seattle. If you're planning on making the trip to Seattle anyway then, yeah, check out Shorty's. Also, Full Tilt Ice Cream in Ballard has several pins, although if you beat my high score on their AFM I'll be pissed!

#6 7 years ago

Top 3.
    Shortys
    Dorkys
    Seattle Pinball Museum

#7 7 years ago

Hey! I live in Seattle! Think I might know who that Benaar dude is too!
    There's also Add-A-Ball in Fremont, they've got eight there. Nothing older than 1984, though. Other than that, yeah, Dorky's would be the place to go if you're near Ft. Lewis. You will NOT regret going there! Yes, they keep their games in at least excellent shape!
    If you're there on Feb 4th I'm running a homebrew competition and pinball tournament from opening till 3 (the pinball tournament will last most of the day). First of its kind! Let me know so I can get you on the guest list!

#8 7 years ago

Thanks guys. Once I know my schedule I will let you all know. I will probably be at least able to hit Dorky's one night. If I get a day off I will head into Seattle and try and hit the Museum and Shortys.

#9 7 years ago

Walking distance from Shorty's is a Cactus Canyon @ Bandits and some at the dinner near wholefoods and one at a tikibar themed place near Shortys.
    I used to live @ 4th/Battery hahaha 3 blocks away, it was the best apartment ever.

#10 7 years ago

If you're going to the Seattle pinball museum make sure to check the opening times.

1 month later
    #11 7 years ago

Going to hopefully check out Shortys next week while I am in Seattle awaiting the birth of my son! Over two years of adoption waiting is coming to a close.

On another note this is why it's a good idea to properly tag threads, I did a search for seattle and pinball and found this thread thus saving the trouble of having to start a new one.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    CzTV Mods
    $ 49.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    € 22.00
    Cabinet - Other
    YOYOKOPTER MODS
    $ 7,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Star Wars Premium Out of stock
    Operation Pinball
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    $ 5,599.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 199.99
    $ 38.75
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    Cabinet - Other
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 9.99
    $ 5.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop
    $ 11,500.00
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 159.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 74.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    $ 28.00
    Playfield - Other
    Pin Monk
    $ 64.00
    $ 7,700.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    The Flipper Room
    $ 18.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 7,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 100.00
    Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
    Pin Mods
    $ 44.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 45.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside