Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by jahbarron
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

Any good recommendations on sites where I could order a ROM for my Twilight Zone that already has version 9.4 (non-home) revision loaded? I know it sounds odd, but I'm looking to drop down from 9.4H to just the normal 9.4 version. Mainly so I can switch off free play once in awhile. Thanks.

#2 7 years ago

http://www.thatpinballplace.com/

John Wart posts here on Pinside.

LTG : )

#3 7 years ago

I got one from John once on eBay. Had an issue with it and never got a reply. I was just looking to get it replaced, but ended up throwing the factory ROM back in & tossing the one I got from him. He may be the only game in town, though, unless you get your own burner.

#4 7 years ago

Ask here, and someone will burn you a set.

I'll do it, price of the EPROMs needed + shipping. No need to pay extra by going to a 'store'..

#5 7 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

http://www.thatpinballplace.com/
John Wart posts here on Pinside.

+1 for John Wart Jr

#6 7 years ago

Another vote for John Wart. For all the ROMs I've purchased from him, I could have bought a burner, but yet I keep getting them from him. He is that good.

#7 7 years ago
Quoted from jahbarron:

Had an issue with it and never got a reply.

No idea what happened. John always bends over backwards to help customers. Always fast to respond. People have even put them in backwards and John has sent them a new one.

#8 7 years ago
Quoted from jahbarron:

I got one from John once on eBay. Had an issue with it and never got a reply. I was just looking to get it replaced, but ended up throwing the factory ROM back in & tossing the one I got from him. He may be the only game in town, though, unless you get your own burner.

Please send me some details - I'm not perfect, and I am often trying to do too much, but I don't intentionally leave anyone hanging.

I apologize if I missed your communication - but I can't correlate a screen name to an eBay username to search for the communication. I'd like to send you a refund if you didn't get what you paid for.

#9 7 years ago
Quoted from Niterider:

Any good recommendations on sites where I could order a ROM for my Twilight Zone that already has version 9.4 (non-home) revision loaded? I know it sounds odd, but I'm looking to drop down from 9.4H to just the normal 9.4 version. Mainly so I can switch off free play once in awhile. Thanks.

9.4 is only a free play release. 9.2 is the last coin release.

There is a hacked version of 9.4, 9.4CH, but my agreement with Planetary Pinball doesn't allow me to provide 'modified' ROMs, only factory code.

Someone here will surely offer to hook you up, I'm sure. I just can't do it.

#10 7 years ago
Quoted from johnwartjr:

9.4 is only a free play release. 9.2 is the last coin release.
There is a hacked version of 9.4, 9.4CH, but my agreement with Planetary Pinball doesn't allow me to provide 'modified' ROMs, only factory code.
Someone here will surely offer to hook you up, I'm sure. I just can't do it.

Ah, my mistake, I thought that the most recent "coin release" was 9.4 and that there was two versions of that for either public or home use only.

9.2 will do just fine. And yea, my PM inbox jumped a bit.

#11 7 years ago
Quoted from johnwartjr:

Please send me some details - I'm not perfect, and I am often trying to do too much, but I don't intentionally leave anyone hanging.
I apologize if I missed your communication - but I can't correlate a screen name to an eBay username to search for the communication. I'd like to send you a refund if you didn't get what you paid for.

That's very kind of you. I went back to try and find it on eBay & had no luck as no feedback was left. It was a couple of years ago for a Funhouse L-9H ROM. I think a followed up a couple of times. I was a little shocked at the time as your reputation on the forums was impeccable.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 1,059.00
$ 43.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Gameroom - Decorations
pinballmod

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

10,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Canfield, OH
Machine - For Sale
Bradenton, FL
€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 145.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Haus

$ 14.95
$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 12.50
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Corona, CA
$ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 12.95
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 9.95
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-place-to-order-pre-loaded-roms and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.