(Topic ID: 267879)

Best place to order from now?

By QuarterGrabber

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen Shot 2020-05-04 at 8.28.08 PM (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider quartergrabber.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

I would like to get a bunch of mods and parts for one of my titles. Things such as a Playfield protector, a bunch of mods, pin blades, Etc. I was going to order from mezel mods because it is a great one stop shop where I can get everything in one place. However when I went to their website today I read that because of covid-19 they are not shipping things for weeks and shipping will be very slow and I will have to wait a long time for my products. Who is everybody else out there using for parts and such right now? Who is still shipping quickly and getting parts to you at a reasonable time? Thank you for your advice

#15 3 years ago

Thank you for the responses! Yes I love pinball life however I don't think they have all the mods for Iron Maiden available? That's what is awesome about mezel mods. It is a one-stop-shop. I will order whatever I can from pinball life because they are amazing to deal with. For the people saying pinball resource , is that not just Gottlieb only? Does he carry products for newer sterns now? We are talking about Steve Young's pinball resource right?

#21 3 years ago
    Quoted from UFO:

Pinball resource, if he doesn't have it, you don't need it.
    Steve rocks. Only place I've used for the last 16 years.

The issue I have with steve is he is stuck in 1993. He sends you the parts, then you send a cheque to him as payment. I would prefer to do paypal or credit card

#23 3 years ago
    Quoted from dr_nybble:

You can now pay online at PBR

That's amazing. When did he change that??

#26 3 years ago
    Quoted from Lermods:

We are shipping mods out as normal, typically within one day of ordering. We try to keep an inventory so nobody has to wait very long.

That is amazing news because one of the mods I wanted to get from mezel mods was yours. Actually I think two or three of them were? I wanted to get the sarcophagus flasher for Iron Maiden Pro and I think there were two more of your mods I wanted to get. I have to check mezel mods website again

#30 3 years ago
    Quoted from joeraptor2003:

Don't forget us...
    http://www.pingraffix.com
    [quoted image]

Yes I have your PIN blades on every single one of my machines. That was another thing I was going to get from mezel mods was your PIN blades, LOL. I just figured if I got it there I can get everything from everybody in One shipment. But it looks like I'll just have to do a bunch of separate shipments but at least I will get it faster.

#31 3 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

https://themodcouplepinball.com/ Dave's shipping fast too !
    LTG : )

I just checked out his website and unfortunately nothing for Iron Maiden

#35 3 years ago

Thank you for your advice everybody. Just placed a massive pinball Life order. Man they carry everything. They're a one-stop-shop now as well, LOL. I found almost everything on there with the exception of Lermods sarcophagus mod which I will order from him directly. Thank you again for your help

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider quartergrabber.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-place-to-order-from-now?tu=quartergrabber and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.