(Topic ID: 212502)

Best place to buy pinball machine in Canada?

By Sixmillion

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Phat_Jay
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

I am coming up on my 50th birthday this year and I promised myself I would buy a pinball machine for my birthday. I only ever owned but 1 pinball machine in my life and that was Gridiron by gottlieb many years ago. I have been playing some pinball arcade on PlayStation but not as good as the real machine. I recently played ghostbusters at a local arcade and loved it. It was the only pinball machine there. In my city pinball is rare. Cannot find any games to play, so I am going to buy my own. Looking for good advice as to where to buy pinball machine in Canada? I am interested in Ghostbusters, Star Wars, iron man , game of thrones, World Cup soccer, Thanks

#2 6 years ago

newfies are allowed to play pinball. ever since it took 3 of them to change a lightbulb

#3 6 years ago

If you're buying new use Nitro. Tommy is fantastic. https://www.nitropinball.com/

#4 6 years ago

Only place you need consider is tommy at nitro. Can’t say enough good things about him and their service.

#5 6 years ago

Yes Nitro

#6 6 years ago

Nitro .... For sure!

#7 6 years ago
Quoted from cnuts13:

newfies are allowed to play pinball. ever since it took 3 of them to change a lightbulb

Not cool.

Anyways, lots more of us on the Island over the past couple of years. Shoot me a private message and I'll hook you up with some private machines to play. I'm actually heading to town next week to grab a F-14 and a Beat The Clock.

Tommy himself will tell you that you might be better off ordering from Player 1 - BUT

Last I checked a Ghosbusters Pro was around $300 cheaper from Nitro. The shipping he quoted me is on par with what you would pay from Player 1. Plus if I was ordering right now, I would rather support the smaller guy who deals only with Pinball - even if it was a couple hundred more.

#8 6 years ago
Quoted from Linkage:

Not cool.
Anyways, lots more of us on the Island over the past couple of years. Shoot me a private message and I'll hook you up with some private machines to play. I'm actually heading to town next week to grab a F-14 and a Beat The Clock.
Tommy himself will tell you that you might be better off ordering from Player 1 - BUT
Last I checked a Ghosbusters Pro was around $300 cheaper from Nitro. The shipping he quoted me is on par with what you would pay from Player 1. Plus if I was ordering right now, I would rather support the smaller guy who deals only with Pinball - even if it was a couple hundred more.

Thanks Linkage, I tried to private message you but it seems I have to wait until 24 hours because I am a new member to pinside.

#10 6 years ago

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 6,395.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
$ 65.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts
Boards
$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods
Boards
$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games
Toys/Add-ons
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
Electronics
5,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Alexandria, VA
$ 210.00
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 3,699.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
$ 199.95
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection
7,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection
$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lafayette, LA
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
Decals
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 5.00
Cabinet Parts
Gameroom Mods
Cabinet parts
$ 10.00
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-place-to-buy-pinball-machine-in-canada?hl=sixmillion and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.