(Topic ID: 194560)

Best Place to Buy NIB for NE Illinois

By SuperHomer

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider superhomer.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

Fellow Pinsiders, I seek advice on where to by my first NIB pin. I've had great success purchasing a previously owned pin from some one on Pinside but I am kind of lost in the woods when it comes to getting a NIB.

Specifically, any recommendations of where to buy/avoid would be great. However, I'd also appreciate and advice on pitfalls to avoid or things to look for. What kind of pricing should I expect? What pricing would be "to good to be true"?

I've already searched the web like a noob and found a few online retailers but I have no way of knowing who's got the best customer service and/or reputation. I.E. Which place is going to be there for me when something goes wrong?

So if you have time and have any input to share, please do so.

Thank you!

#7 6 years ago

Thanks for the great input so far. I guess I neglected to specify that I am looking at a Stern pin.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider superhomer.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-place-to-buy-nib-for-ne-illinois?tu=superhomer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.