Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Mike_J
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

What's the best reseller to buy an AC/DC pro pin?

#2 10 years ago

JJ at Game Exchange of Colorado, Goes by Gexchange here on Pinside. You can't go wrong with his prices and service.

#3 10 years ago

Agree with Cleland; bought my last five machines from GEX. Unparalleled customer service. Great pricing. Totally honest and reliable.

#4 10 years ago

I'll sell you my HUO heavily modded pro if interested. Comes w laseriific topper too. If you want an nib...all good. Shoot me a PM if interested.

#5 10 years ago

Another vote for JJ at Game Exchange.

#6 10 years ago

Flipper fidelity. Michael Pupo always has great prices and his service after the sale is second to none.

#7 10 years ago

another vote for Flipper fidelity

#8 10 years ago

Trent Augenstein at Tilt Amusements was great to work with and had the best prices. He was easy to communicate with and answered all of my questions, etc.

#9 10 years ago

I went with Trent. Class act all the way.

#10 10 years ago

Thank you guys for the suggestions!

#11 10 years ago

There's 27 for sale on Mr Pinball

#12 10 years ago

They have made thousands of them, they will be plentiful for a long time to come

#13 10 years ago

Call Cointaker. Just bought a prem and they had best prices and service! Chris and Marisa are great!

#14 10 years ago

27!! what are people thinking??

#15 10 years ago

They are thinking "plentiful for a long time to come" they can always get it back.

#16 10 years ago

What are they thinking? I can answer that..

"God, this under-pf SUCKS! I'm really freaking sick and tired of being forced into this stupid thing to shoot mini loops for pathetic amounts of points! JUST HURRY UP AND GIVE ME THE FREAKING RISKY BIG SHOTS BACK SO I CAN SET A SCORE ALREADY!"

#17 10 years ago

Cointaker hands down.

#18 10 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

What are they thinking? I can answer that..
"God, this under-pf SUCKS! I'm really freaking sick and tired of being forced into this stupid thing to shoot mini loops for pathetic amounts of points! JUST HURRY UP AND GIVE ME THE FREAKING RISKY BIG SHOTS BACK SO I CAN SET A SCORE ALREADY!"

Priceless

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-place-to-buy-an-acdc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.