10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Marten
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

Getting ready to travel on business to San Francisco in a couple of weeks. I go a lot but I finally have a day to myself.

Where is the best place in town (in a good area) to go flipping?

#2 10 years ago

Within San Francisco itself? I have heard a lot of great things about Free Gold Watch up in the Haight, I will be checking it out myself next Friday. Its a screen printing shop that has pins too, looks like they have over 20 right now.

If you can travel just outside SF there is the Pacific Pinball Museum, which is great, that's in Alameda which is just over the bay bridge.

Check out this website, you can look up what machines are where in the city, if you are looking for a specific machine a bar just might have it.

http://pinballmap.com/bayarea

#3 10 years ago

How bout Santa Cruz ?

#4 10 years ago

There are 6 pins at the Metreon, all Sterns, if that's your thing. Uh ... Pinball Party, Dark Knight, Spider-Man, Lord of the Rings, Sopranos, and Pirates of the Caribbean IIRC.

#5 10 years ago

Also check out the Pin Map feature above. I used it to plan a route in SF. Metreon and Free Gold Watch were cool and I also liked Gestalt in the mission district.
    The Pacific Pinball Museum in Alameda is also a must see. Only a short trip on the subway (BART) and
    then transfer to a bus. Totally worth it.
    Have fun!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-place-in-sf-ca-to-play and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.