Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 30 posts
  • 26 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by SergioJ
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

Looking to add more pins to a family based ice cream store. Any suggestions that would appeal to all ages as well as to a few pin diehards?? Thanks

#2 5 years ago

Dialed In!

But if I were you, I'd go with something a little less expensive. Star Wars perhaps? Brutal game though.

#3 5 years ago

MMR, AFMR, Tron and Dialed In.

#4 5 years ago

Based on Mrs Pin's girls both picking Theatre of Magic as a fav, that might be a suggestion that would work.

#5 5 years ago

Family Guy.

LTG : )

#6 5 years ago

Youth? Transformers

#7 5 years ago

A newer JJP like Dialed In will wow the casual fan and a pins like MMr, AFMr, Star Wars, Metallica, Iron Maiden and GOTG, would keep everyone happy. You could go with a classic like Adams Family or Monster Bash as well.

#8 5 years ago

The one's on your wishlist seem appropriate!!

#9 5 years ago

White Water & The Simpsons Pinball Party

#10 5 years ago

Wizard of Oz

#11 5 years ago

Thanks for the terrific advice

#12 5 years ago

World Cup Soccer 94. End. Of. Discussion.

#14 5 years ago

I've only got 2 pins at the moment, but whenever kids are over Taxi inevitably gets played.

#15 5 years ago

Family guy
    Metallica
    Dirty Harry
    Scared stiff
    Probably throw Iron Maiden in there too while we’re on a roll...

#16 5 years ago

Multimorphic P3, running any of Barnyard, ROCs or Cannon Lagoon depending on the age range demographic. Plus you have the option for the full Lexy Lightspeed for more serious players. The upcoming Cosmic Cart Racing is going to be effectively a "Mario Kart" with pinballs, so that might suit you too. Upfront cost may seem high, but the game selection and ease of switching between them makes up for that in a hurry.

Here's a YouTube link for a video of a friend playing ROCs:

Also check out the Multimorphic web site for a lot more info and video links.

#17 5 years ago

-alpine ski
    -spider man
    -fish tails
    -no good gopher
    -mustang
    -dialed in
    -wizard of oz

Thanks
    Blake

#18 5 years ago

You might add Slugfest as a fun alternative to the pins.

#19 5 years ago
    Quoted from clemsongrr:

Looking to add more pins to a family based ice cream store. Any suggestions that would appeal to all ages as well as to a few pin diehards?? Thanks

What pins do you have there already?

#20 5 years ago

Fish Tales
    No Good Gophers
    Ghostbusters

#21 5 years ago

Good pins.

#22 5 years ago

POTC kills on route with kids.

#23 5 years ago
    Quoted from Fizz:

Wizard of Oz

is WOZ still doing well on route?

#24 5 years ago

I don’t think Iron Maiden is child appropriate. Although different strokes....

GotG would probably be a hit with kids, if your going with a new game.

#25 5 years ago

You want pins that have a more simplified rule set and easy to learn. This keeps your non Pinheads coming back.

World Cup 94 was mentioned.
    Terminator 2, kids love the theme
    No Good Gofers
    Fish Tales
    Party Zone (cheap $$, and really fun!!)

#26 5 years ago

Revenge from mars

#27 5 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

World Cup Soccer 94. End. Of. Discussion.

Totally agree. Stepping up and scoring a goal is easy, doesnt need any instruction, and and gives immediate feedback with lights and sound.

I’ve been collecting for 5 years and had many games come and go. My 8 year old still plays this one often and tells me that it’s the only pinball he’s good at! Haha! The magic of scoring those goals...

#28 5 years ago

T2....the skull face will scare some kids. You want kids saying “yay! Ice cream and pinball!!! Let’s go!! ...not, “ummmm...that place scares me”...

#29 5 years ago

cactus jacks!
    Its easy enough for kids to play, and has enough shots for pinball enthusiasts to at least play a game or two. I find that it entertains guests of all ages when they come over. The kids absolutely love the singing and dancing cactus band.
    Plus, if you can find one, it will be a relatively inexpensive option as far as pinball machines go.

#30 5 years ago

Mousin’ Around

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-pins-for-a-family-based-location and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.