Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by TRAMD
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Road Show (resized).jpg
    QUEyQUM0NkJGRDdEMkYxNDcwMjM6MDA4MTBhNzc5MGFkYmY1OWYzY2ZmYzczMTJkNTljMjc6Ojo6OjA= (resized).jpg
    TOM # 20 (resized).jpg
    #1 6 years ago

im looking to buy my first pinball, witch pinball could be the best, looking mostly for tv ou film themes. thank you for your advices

#2 6 years ago

Do you have a price limit?

#3 6 years ago

Welcome to the hobby!
    Here is one of many threads Here on this topic, might have good advise on tv, movie themes.

Like TRMAD asks, price makes a difference!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/advice-on-first-pin

#4 6 years ago

Algar.

#5 6 years ago

Sounds like you want a Wizard of Oz.

#6 6 years ago
    Second The WOZ, then maybe dialed in

#7 6 years ago

this post is the like reading the origin story of a legendary scammer.

#8 6 years ago
    Quoted from jwilson:

Sounds like you want a Wizard of Oz.

Nah, he said "witch pinball COULD be the best" implying "there is another.". SW for sure here.

#9 6 years ago
    Quoted from bigehrl:

this post is the like reading the origin story of a legendary scammer.

If legit, he is probably already running.

#10 6 years ago
    Quoted from TRAMD:

Do you have a price limit?

around 5000$

#11 6 years ago
    Quoted from butch35712:

im looking to buy my first pinball, witch pinball could be the best, looking mostly for tv ou film themes. thank you for your advices

if possible film themes

#12 6 years ago

Stern (star trek,Spiderman , ironman,) for starters.

Meets your budget.

#13 6 years ago

It is impossible to really narrow one machine down with out knowing you or more information . $ 5,000.00 in Canada is tough.
    My first thought is on of my first machines . But it will be more than $ 5,000.00 and will be used with no warrantee . TOM
    My second thought is a new machine so you get a warrantee . But more than 5,000.00 and it is not casual player friendly
    But a excellent pinball machine with many ways to play and very hands on it is a work out . Addicting pinball.
    STERN Star Wars Pro
    My third thought was a Pat Lawlor ROAD SHOW is an under-appreciated game. And in your price range .
    Welcome to the addiction .

TOM # 20 (resized).jpgTOM # 20 (resized).jpg

QUEyQUM0NkJGRDdEMkYxNDcwMjM6MDA4MTBhNzc5MGFkYmY1OWYzY2ZmYzczMTJkNTljMjc6Ojo6OjA= (resized).jpgQUEyQUM0NkJGRDdEMkYxNDcwMjM6MDA4MTBhNzc5MGFkYmY1OWYzY2ZmYzczMTJkNTljMjc6Ojo6OjA= (resized).jpg

Road Show (resized).jpgRoad Show (resized).jpg

#14 6 years ago

Pat Lawlor just loves weird cartoony characters on his games!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-pinball?hl=butch35712 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.