• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20201018_125644 (resized).jpg
29f3398673a1554bf8690c9bdb294b454e3ba4a9 (resized).jpg

#1 1 year ago

I like reading happy pinball stories. What is the best Pinball trade you ever made? I'm not talking about ripping off little old ladies, but the type of trade where you unloaded a game you were ready to see go to someone who really wanted it in exchange for something you really wanted.

I have a had a few before (Original AFM for my JP Pro, My Champion Pub for Taxi, High Speed, and cash) but just did my best "trade" today/yesterday. I traded my MMr LE for a Total Nuclear Annihilation and a 1980 Black Knight. In all fairness it was for a TNA and cash I (mostly) bought the BK with, but still.

Have you guys done any trades like that where you feel like you are upgrading your arcade at no cost to you?

Lets hear your stories!

20201018_125644 (resized).jpg29f3398673a1554bf8690c9bdb294b454e3ba4a9 (resized).jpg
#2 1 year ago

My Monopoly for a TZ back in 2002. It would be an even better trade today.

#3 1 year ago

Loaded Tron for TFLE a few years ago. Really worked out for the other guy!

#4 1 year ago

An $800 Swords of Fury even trade for a #xxxx-105 DP Rollergames that had been unplayed for 12+ years ...then that traded for a fully shopped great condition Black Knight. Each was fun to own and play but I'm finding the BK has real staying power in a 10 game lineup.

#5 1 year ago

A judge Dredd for a beat up playboy 35th and a case of Doritos (dude was a distributor or something)

Those Doritos lasted the entire winter !

#6 1 year ago

My Freddy`s for an TAFG.

#8 1 year ago

These were both buddy swaps but...

Working Judge Dredd (my first game) for a solid GNR that was just missing it’s display board.

My nice Jackbot for a basket case CFTBL with lots of new parts included.

I’ve also made my share of boneheaded (especially looking back) swaps like...

Dead and rough Fathom for a really nice Johnny Mnemonic (whoops).

My “always broken” STTNG for a working but still lame SWE1... knowing what I know now that wouldn’t have been a hard fix.

#9 1 year ago

I traded a used Houdini for a mmr standard new in box. This is right before houdini's took their nose dive . I wasn't enjoying it and the dude offered the mmr to someone else who posted their Houdini. The dude was happy with the trade, and I was overjoyed

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside