Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 69 posts
  • 50 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by JediPimp
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

toy (resized).jpg
    The Toy (resized).jpg
    #2 screwdriver (resized).jpg
    Pinball (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jgentry.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

So what are the best toys in pinball. The ones that still bring a smile to your face. The ones that make non pinball people light up the first time they see it happen.

My list
    MM castle destruction
    MM trolls
    SS coffin that says boo and opens up when you make the bat ramp
    MET premium/LE hammer magnet
    TAF thing hand (although I hated seeing it after about 10 plays, way to slow)
    AFM bouncing aliens
    MB Frank and Drac
    While the toy box in AS has been done somewhat before it might be one of sterns best toys ever

What else?

#4 6 years ago
    Quoted from GhostThruster:

I've only seen videos of this but I think that Houdini catapult looks super cool.

Saw it at TPF and it was very cool. I wonder if it would be like the thing hand for me though and get old real quick.

#12 6 years ago
    Quoted from epthegeek:

This thread again? I swear we did one of these not that long ago.

Probably, but I didn't catch it and I'm sure lots of others missed it also. Beats bitching about stern, JJP, Heighway, BM66, JPOP, etc like every other thread is

#22 6 years ago

If forgot about the POTC ship. I remember the first time I saw it.

Pinball Magic also has some pretty cool tricks. I don't think any of them other then the skill shot have a ton of lasting power though.

#54 6 years ago

Seems like the list of awesome toys is pretty short.

I think some toys are a lot better when consider the entire area. Like the ship on ST. Yes it just bounces and crashes. But add in the drop target, magnet which is also a lock, and the kickback and you have something pretty cool. Same with the AFM ship.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jgentry.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-pinball-toys?tu=jgentry and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.