Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by kwiKimart
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

I'm curious, but who does the best restoration work in the Southern California area?? Bonus points if it's closer to San Diego.

#2 10 years ago

bump, because I'd like to know aswell

#3 10 years ago

I used to do restorations before I had kids. Now I barely have time for my *own* projects!

Kevin L used to do top notch restos but I believe he has stopped as well.

So who *is* still doing restorations in So CA?

#4 10 years ago

Jim McCune is in St. George UT. Not sure of anyone closer.

#5 10 years ago

I still do restorations though not as many lately. Let me know what you've got and we can discuss.

Here is a link to some of my work. http://www.performancepinball.com/gallery.html

Kevin

#6 10 years ago

Tracelifter (Eric) in Lake Arrowhead does really nice work, though I am not sure what his intentions are moving forward. He seems like he may be done with that sort of thing. Anyone who has ever seen his collection or played his machines at PAGG can attest to his workmanship.

#8 10 years ago
    Quoted from dapperdan24:

Tracelifter (Eric) in Lake Arrowhead does really nice work, though I am not sure what his intentions are moving forward. He seems like he may be done with that sort of thing. Anyone who has ever seen his collection or played his machines at PAGG can attest to his workmanship.

I agree...I have purchased two pins from Eric and his work is amazing.

#9 10 years ago

+1 for Kevin LHeureux, Some of the best work here locally. I can honestly say his work is comparable if not better in some ways to some of the big boys. When I get burned out of doing it, I will definitely have Kevin do it.

#10 10 years ago
    Quoted from kwiKimart:

I'm curious, but who does the best restoration work in the Southern California area?? Bonus points if it's closer to San Diego.

What are you looking to restore? and what do you mean by restore? shop job? paint?

1 week later
    #11 10 years ago

PM sent to Kevin.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-pinball-restoration-in-socal-area and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.