Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 52 posts
  • 33 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by ShinyBall
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider northvibe.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#26 3 years ago
    Quoted from MikeS:

Silverball Chronicles is my favorite as they take a historical look at pinball. Reminds me of the old TOPcast podcast.
    Slam Tilt podcast is another favorite that covers news, tech stuff, tournaments, etc.
    Final Round is also good for competitive talk and modern game talk.
    Loserkid and Super Awesome get the best interviews. Knock a few points off SA though for all of the annoying sound bytes/effects.

Yup, this was my list too. I like all but the super awesome IMO has too much editing and extra music and flare and it just seems to fluffed. But they have some good content.

#27 3 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

What would I have to talk about with him that would be of any interest what so ever?
    We could talk about how he make a fake Fbook account to bully me and impersonate me, how he called my previous boss to tell I was on Pinside during work hours, how he smacked around his then girlfriend at Levi’s NYC tournament and assaulted now stern software (and general nice guy) Tim.
    Pretty boring drama filled BS and lots of malicious things from him that make me have zero desire to spend any time talking with him.

I don’t want to start the topic on a tangent, but yeah, it seems there are people that like to forget or don’t know some of k’s negative history. I won’t support it so I don’t listen.

#43 3 years ago
    Quoted from Haymaker:

Silverball chronicles is the only other pinball podcast that i like

I love hearing the history! Great podcast I agree

Quoted from Flynnyfalcon:

Head to Head (sadly no more) and Slam Tilt are (personally) the best pinball podcasts out there. Final Round is good and I'm enjoying Super Awesome of late. Zach and Dennis are becoming enjoyable, but the early over production and forced schtick was difficult to listen to at times. I tried Kaneda a while back but found him to be an egotistical flog.

Ya I agree, kinda makes me cringe when Zach talks

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider northvibe.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-pinball-podcast-besides-k?tu=northvibe and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.