Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 52 posts
  • 33 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by ShinyBall
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Eskaybee.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#38 3 years ago

I really enjoy Zach and Dennis on the pinball show. Dennis helps keep Zach in check and they are both very informative. And while Zach does seem to come across as a shill at times, he is very sincere.

Loser kid has been great too but no TWIPY ballot, wtf?? Maybe if they can land an interview with KME they’ll get that vote!

Buffalo crew (bro do you even pinball) have some really great point of views and really know pinball with good reviews.

This flippin podcast can be a different kind of entertaining. But for whatever reason, my iTunes kept spamming me with new episodes of them with no new episodes so I had to unsubscribe.

Slap save is the one I miss the most. Just as I got into his podcast, he jumped ship. But I guess someone (I wish I knew who - can someone PM me?) went after his and others’ livelihood. And that forced his hand - and who can blame him, life’s too short to take real life threats doing something for fun that you don’t get paid for.

1 month later
    #49 3 years ago
    Quoted from Guinnesstime:

I think we need to start one. How Pinside doesn't have it's own is beyond me. The golf site I used to work for had 5 different ones!

Pinside podcast network? The PPN

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Eskaybee.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-pinball-podcast-besides-k?tu=Eskaybee and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.