Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 54 posts
  • 48 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by ASOA
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20170905_190622-COLLAGE (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinmister.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#28 6 years ago
    Quoted from SuperPinball:

None, the majority of kids under 12 will play with the box that the pin came in more than the pin itself. Don't buy pins expecting your kids to play them.

This ^^^100%

I try and get my kids into it but they usually only want to play when we have guest over. They don't care if they are playing SM, IM, or Barbwire-it's all pinball to them. Same goes for my wife, I used to try and find games she would enjoy but when the number of games grew-it was just another game to her. Now she can care less (; I guess I got tired of trying to find games for others when they really did not enjoy them like I do. I now buy games I enjoy and I find fun, if they happen to like them as well-then that is just a bonus. Pinball is about sharing it and enjoying it with others but you can also enjoy it playing without others. I try and play at least one game everyday with or without others. I find it more enjoyable knowing that pinball is my hobby and I grew tired of trying to convert people into pinheads. The children may grow into it and someday have some input but for now I buy what I want.

#33 6 years ago

If I asked my kids and wife what game they would be interested in purchasing they would probably say WOZ, because of the theme and the pretty lights. Then the game would arrive and they would all play half a dozen games over the first couple of weeks and then.......crickets would take over and the game would be covered in dust....Just sayin

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinmister.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-pinball-machines-for-kids-under-12?tu=pinmister and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.