(Topic ID: 330243)

Best pinball machine for nudging

By Electronmagic

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

nudge-pinball-machine-10-54-produced_1_1f911d77d1f18883cac374ac20d104f8 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jediturtle.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 1 year ago

I know you mentioned SS era, but if you are looking for something a bit more modern, Wheel of Fortune is an awesome nudging machine. You can make some crazy saves and manipulating the ball into the correct lane is a huge part of the game. I really wish more modern machines would experiment with the flipper area like they did in the EM era.

1 week later
    #20 1 year ago
    Quoted from davjoszie:

Agree 100%, unfortunately I'd bet there will never be another pinball machine produced with a non standard flipper setup

You are probably correct, unfortunately. One thought I just had is the P3 system. The flippers/slings are a module, which pulls out super easily. It would be awesome if they would release a different flipper module with an old school, EM style layout. Drained would have been a perfect opportunity to pull off something like that!
    gstellenberg , bingopodcast - a crazy idea for you guys to think about for future fun! (which I'm sure you have already pondered...LOL)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jediturtle.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-pinball-machine-for-nudging?tu=jediturtle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.