Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 109 posts
  • 49 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 62 days ago by doghouse
  • Topic is favorited by 22 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1906 (resized).jpeg
    C8BA63C3-9DB9-49FD-877B-12AC48D7D0C3 (resized).jpeg
    D349EF43-876E-423B-81BD-D808D31B770B (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20211102-172227_Amazon Shopping (resized).jpg
    60520_W3 (resized).jpeg
    Flipperkarre150 (resized).jpg
    boat hinges (resized).jpeg
    20151106_093721.jpg
    20151106_093654.jpg
    20151106_093316.jpg
    20151106_093201.jpg
    02.jpg
    casket-pinball-dolly.jpg
    lift.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rcbrown316.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

I have a harbor freight atv lift with a pinlifter attachment. serviceable but the harbor freight thing is a piece of shit. I need to step up into the real world. What should i get?

#4 8 years ago
    Quoted from Jean-Luc-Picard:

1000 lbs. Capacity Hydraulic Table Cart
    http://www.harborfreight.com/1000-lbs-capacity-hydraulic-table-cart-69148.html
    $250 No need to modify the cart. Lift from the rear. It jacks high enough to reach a trucks tailgate.
    lift.jpg

lifting from the rear is not a good option for me. I cant imagine it is for too many of us actually. I have seen the thread to mod this though

#5 8 years ago
    Quoted from Toyguy:

Pinball Lifter. Works like a charm. Little pricey but worth it for me and my bad back

i have the pinball lifter now. not good enough due to the crappy harbor freight wheels

#10 8 years ago

sears and harbor freight are the exact same jacks. glad you mentioned the larger softer wheels though. i might try that. my cart has one of those "shopping cart wheels" you know the one that just does what it wants...

#12 8 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Is this the one you are talking about?
    http://www.harborfreight.com/500-lb-capacity-hydraulic-table-cart-61405.html
    If so, what specifically don't you like about it? I am thinking of getting one of these.

no it's this:
    http://www.harborfreight.com/1500-lb-capacity-atvmotorcycle-lift-60536.html

don't bother with this one.

I am thinking about getting the one you want too.

#13 8 years ago
    Quoted from Jean-Luc-Picard:

In my case all my pins are on floor sliders. So I just slide the pin out and load it from that point. For me I also have to get the pins out the back and all the way around the house and then into a truck and this works great. The deck for my patio door in the arcade isn't built yet. So I use the jack to lift the pin about tailgate height into the arcade. You can still lift pins from the front with this if you have the head down. Just put some rubber over the handle pivot-bracket if you are worried. When you have it pulled out then just switch to the back when you are ready to push it.

do you have carpet? I do. Will the sliders work on carpet. its commercial very low pile mohawk

#14 8 years ago

swampfire if that question was for me. I don't know the answer. the thing I have is not good enough. you can see that up a couple of posts. that pin dolly cart looks good and it looks like they sell a bunch but the harbor freight lift table chuckwurt pointed out above looks even better

#20 8 years ago
    Quoted from CaryCarmichael:

I flipped the handle around when I put it together, and it works great from the front. As mentioned, thing is as heavy as a pinball machine, so it only goes on road trips when I can load from a ramp. I have had trouble fitting between the legs on a couple of older games, but take off 1 front leg and no worries. Of course, it's HF, so I've had to put loctite on some of the bolts that don't like to stay in place.

i was just at HF and thought the width on the 1000 pound unit might be an issue. i think the five hundred pound one might be sufficient. certainly looks more robust and better suited than the atv lift

#38 8 years ago
    Quoted from GRB1959:

Hi RC,
    Have you seen this lift cart? WARNING, viewing the below website may give you a migraine headache, LOL, you will see what I mean once you view it.
    http://www.pinballmedic.net/yellow_jacket_pinball_dolly.html
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-lift-advice#post-2461276
    It seems like it may be a decent option, but you will need to reach out to the manufacturer to see if they are now manufacturing them again. In May of 2015 he was looking for a new space for his shop so that he could begin manufacturing again.
    Gord

thanks gord but uhhhhh. yeah.... NOOOOOOO. i need some advil

#39 8 years ago
    Quoted from MartyFnMcfly:

ebay.com link » New Pinball Dolly Lift Cart
    The only way to fly. I have used many different pinball lift options. This is the best, hands down. Light, easy to operate, one pump to lift, one pump to drop. Easy to roll, works on various height pins. I can't think of any negatives. I have two at the museum, they work flawlessly.

400 bucks with tax and shipping

#44 8 years ago
    Quoted from Gnatty:

PBlifters is within 10 miles of you. Bruce and his father make some nice pinball lifting equipment. He's in Bloomfield, NY.

thats what I have now and I am not paying 75 bucks for a set of casters. i might go to harbor freight and see if I can mount different casters to the atv lift. those are the real problem

#46 8 years ago
    Quoted from rcbrown316:

thats what I have now and I am not paying 75 bucks for a set of casters. i might go to harbor freight and see if I can mount different casters to the atv lift. those are the real problem

not feasible to replace the casters or attach new ones on the atv lift

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rcbrown316.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-pinball-liftcart?tu=rcbrown316 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.