Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by NYP
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2261f1 (resized).jpg
    Tomcat (resized).jpg
    flyer (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_2019-04-09-20-47-30 (resized).png
    #1 5 years ago

I notice a lot of pinheads have pinball flyers in their gamerooms. I am wondering, what are the best looking?

I have seen a few I really like (bally paragon, atari middle earth, bally theatre of magic, etc.) I am sure there are some great ones I have never come across too.

What would be at the top of the list?

#2 5 years ago
    Screenshot_2019-04-09-20-47-30 (resized).pngScreenshot_2019-04-09-20-47-30 (resized).png
    #3 5 years ago

playboy 35th

#4 5 years ago

Much like an Inverted Jenny this one will no doubt become a hot collector's item in half a century.
    flyer (resized).jpgflyer (resized).jpg

#5 5 years ago

I always liked F-14 Tomcat. Looks great in a frame on any wall, even if you hate pinball.

Tomcat (resized).jpgTomcat (resized).jpg
    #6 5 years ago

Paragon and Lost World also have really cool flyers...but I am partial to that era.

Python Angelou has sone cool ones. Big Guns is certainly up there.

#7 5 years ago

I wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't post a link, here's the top 100 pinball flyers according to my database:

https://www.nypinball.com/brochures2.php#m=0&q=top=Y

Personally I always liked the foreign ones.....

#8 5 years ago
    Quoted from NYP:

I wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't post a link, here's the top 100 pinball flyers according to my database:
    https://www.nypinball.com/brochures2.php#m=0&q=top=Y
    Personally I always liked the foreign ones.....

How was that top 100 created? (Poll, voted on, etc.)

#9 5 years ago

I really like Space Station's. Some parts of the flyer are even coated so that they reflect the light, which is a really nice effect.

2261f1 (resized).jpg2261f1 (resized).jpg
    #10 5 years ago
    Quoted from mystman12:

I really like Space Station's. Some parts of the flyer are even coated so that they reflect the light, which is a really nice effect.
    [quoted image]

Im always a fan of system 11 games. The pinbot and police force flyers are very cool too.

#11 5 years ago
    Quoted from Daditude:

I am sure there are some great pinball flyers I have never come across.

Are you saying you've never come across Elvira on a Party Monsters flyer or Scared Stiff flyer?

#12 5 years ago
    Quoted from Daditude:

How was that top 100 created? (Poll, voted on, etc.)

A hit counter. Problem is if I post a link to a flyer on pinside then it gives some of them an unfair advantage.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-pinball-flyers?hl=daditude and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.