Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by yancy
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pinsanity_poster-5 (resized).png
    Pinsanityv4-poster (resized).png
    Pinsanityv3-poster (resized).jpg
    Pinsanityv2-poster (resized).jpg
    Pinsanityv1-poster-1 (resized).jpg
    FB_IMG_1647544272489 (resized).jpg
    PinToberFest 7 (2).pdf (PDF preview)
    PinBrew poster 2021_16x201024_1 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot 2022-03-15 at 20-36-39 Pinball Circus (resized).png
    20220315_172330_resized (resized).jpg
    20220315_172244_resized (resized).jpg
    pinsanity_poster-5 (resized).png
    Pinsanityv1-poster-1 (resized).jpg
    GSPF 2019 LoRes (resized).png
    goldenstate_postersketch5_b_xsmall (resized).jpg
    021-pintastic-2021 (resized).jpg
    #1 2 years ago

What are your favorite/greatest Pinball Event Posters ever made?
    And, be honest, where does this one rank among them?

Poster PinBrew 2 (resized).jpgPoster PinBrew 2 (resized).jpg
    #2 2 years ago
    Quoted from Spiritof76Ten:

What are your favorite/greatest Pinball Event Posters ever made?

Pinsanity comes to mind. Simple, eye-catching designs, clean & bold text, limited color palette, real screen printing. Don't have time to repost the images, but google is your friend.

Quoted from Spiritof76Ten:

And, be honest, where does this one rank among them?

Not my cuppa. Eight (!) different styles of text. Between the large border and overwhelming amount of black background, the main drawing/logo occupies less than half of available real estate. The character, although not my taste, is drawn well and should be larger. At this size I have to squint to see he's holding a beer. Most of the poster is negative space with a kitchen sink of fonts.

#3 2 years ago

I'm biased here being a staff member for Pintastic but pretty much any year of Pintastic Pinball & Game Room Expo. We have these massive banners of our artwork to take a picture in front of like this 2016 artwork from John Youssi.

021-pintastic-2021 (resized).jpg021-pintastic-2021 (resized).jpg
    #4 2 years ago

I really love the TPF 3D prints.
    Just to see how they rate here are the last 2 Golden State posters
    goldenstate_postersketch5_b_xsmall (resized).jpggoldenstate_postersketch5_b_xsmall (resized).jpg
    GSPF 2019 LoRes (resized).pngGSPF 2019 LoRes (resized).png

#5 2 years ago

Another vote for Pinsanity. These are my favourites, I have both:
    Pinsanityv1-poster-1 (resized).jpgPinsanityv1-poster-1 (resized).jpg
    pinsanity_poster-5 (resized).pngpinsanity_poster-5 (resized).png

#6 2 years ago

20220315_172330_resized (resized).jpg20220315_172330_resized (resized).jpg
    20220315_172244_resized (resized).jpg20220315_172244_resized (resized).jpg

#7 2 years ago

LTG : )

Screenshot 2022-03-15 at 20-36-39 Pinball Circus (resized).pngScreenshot 2022-03-15 at 20-36-39 Pinball Circus (resized).png
    #8 2 years ago
    Quoted from Cheddar:

I really love the TPF 3D prints.
    Just to see how they rate here are the last 2 Golden State posters
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]

Ahhh California + Rat Fink art, refreshing!
    I kid. Kind of.

#9 2 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Ahhh California + Rat Fink art, refreshing!
    I kid. Kind of.

We asked Dirty Donny for a poster and this is what he gave us. I think it's great. The metallic art prints of it are amazing. I can't wait to see how the UrbanAztec art prints come out.

#10 2 years ago
    PinBrew poster 2021_16x201024_1 (resized).jpgPinBrew poster 2021_16x201024_1 (resized).jpg
    #11 2 years ago
    PinToberFest 7 (2).pdfPinToberFest 7 (2).pdf
    #12 2 years ago

We may have a new font grand champ.

#13 2 years ago
    FB_IMG_1647544272489 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1647544272489 (resized).jpg
    #14 2 years ago

These are some bad-ass posters!!! I'd love to be able to get copies to frame (of the ones I attend/have attended).

1 week later
    #15 2 years ago

Thanks everyone on the Pinsanity love - for those that never got to see the originals...These were posters I designed for a small tournament I would hold at my house each year - I did limited screen printed runs, signed and numbered. There has been some interest in me reprinting them so Im going to try and work with a regular digital printer and see if I can get a small amount of each version printed... If anyone is interested I will let you all know if and when they are printed. There's an underlying story of whats going on in each year, and the tournaments were themed and decorated accordingly... there are a few hidden things in some of them.... and yes one of them has a cow... not sure anyone ever told me they saw the cow or not.

Pinsanityv1-poster-1 (resized).jpgPinsanityv1-poster-1 (resized).jpgPinsanityv2-poster (resized).jpgPinsanityv2-poster (resized).jpgPinsanityv3-poster (resized).jpgPinsanityv3-poster (resized).jpgPinsanityv4-poster (resized).pngPinsanityv4-poster (resized).pngpinsanity_poster-5 (resized).pngpinsanity_poster-5 (resized).png
    #16 2 years ago
    Quoted from fusion301:

Thanks everyone on the Pinsanity love - for those that never got to see the originals...These were posters I designed for a small tournament I would hold at my house each year - I did limited screen printed runs, signed and numbered. There has been some interest in me reprinting them so Im going to try and work with a regular digital printer and see if I can get a small amount of each version printed... If anyone is interested I will let you all know if and when they are printed. There's an underlying story of whats going on in each year, and the tournaments were themed and decorated accordingly... there are a few hidden things in some of them.... and yes one of them has a cow... not sure anyone ever told me they saw the cow or not.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Fantastic news Ken! I missed out on the 3rd poster from 2014.

#17 2 years ago
    Quoted from fusion301:

not sure anyone ever told me they saw the cow or not.

Found her! I won't spoil it for anyone else.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-pinball-event-posters-ever?hl=codhollandaise and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.