(Topic ID: 126617)

Best part of Kiss annoucement= no more talking about Kiss! GOT ??

By lowepg

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by rai
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

CalloutKing.jpeg

#1 3 years ago

I was hoping against hope GOT would surprise all the Kiss-predictions, but alas, wrong!

So, can we now at least focus on GOT as the next release?

Pushed back so they could fine tune the LCD coding perhaps?

#2 3 years ago

I loved Kiss as a kid, but not into the theme as a pin. Who knows, it could be epic.

GOT is a current addiction, and maybe my first NIB

#3 3 years ago

I feel the same way. I really liked kiss as a kid, but now I couldn't care less. That being said, this game really could be epic. My fear is that Game of Thrones might get the Walking Dead treatment. Love the theme. ....but not the game.

#4 3 years ago
    Quoted from jedimojo:

I feel the same way. I really liked kiss as a kid, but now I couldn't care less. That being said, this game really could be epic. My fear is that Game of Thrones might get the Walking Dead treatment. Love the theme. ....but not the game.

Well, that's my EXACT fear.

Im a huge TWD fan, and had very high expectations for the pin... and was letdown.

When I look at what JJP has done with TH (flashes of brilliance but not without its letdowns (Smaug)), I'm hoping Stern will kick it up a notch and build a keeper.

With hundreds of hours of HD video, it seems a no-brainer for them to take the plunge into a LCD, but I've thought that before and been wrong

#5 3 years ago
    Quoted from jedimojo:

I have same concerns, my family loves TWD and thought it would be my first NIB, but I played the PRO and just couldn't justify it. Saw Kiss in 70's in New Haven. Not sure what year, I had older brothers and was allowed to go.

#6 3 years ago

That is all that will be talked about now! God Of Thunder!!

If you don't like it there is still jpop and skitb.

#7 3 years ago
    Quoted from lowepg:

Well, that's my EXACT fear.
    Im a huge TWD fan, and had very high expectations for the pin... and was letdown.
    When I look at what JJP has done with TH (flashes of brilliance but not without its letdowns (Smaug)), I'm hoping Stern will kick it up a notch and build a keeper.
    With hundreds of hours of HD video, it seems a no-brainer for them to take the plunge into a LCD, but I've thought that before and been wrong

I agree....had huge expectations for TWD, but disappointing. I'm hoping it grows on me.
    I'm not a fan of Kiss, but I'm hoping this is a solid pin. I'm a Stern fanboy...but after Wrestlemania, I'm a little more critical of them lately.....

#8 3 years ago

Best thing about KISS is there is zero chance I will buy it NIB or at any time down the road. Money in the pocket = KISS.

#9 3 years ago

GoT without a LCD would be an epic failed opportunity.
    But... In Steve Richie We Trust. In Gary less.

#10 3 years ago

I would much prefer the theme of GOT, but I'm afraid we'll get photoshopped art on it. I have no doubt it will be an amazingly fun layout with 3 or more flippers. But boy do I hope KISS convinces them to go with some more hand drawn art.

#11 3 years ago
    Quoted from John_I:

Best thing about KISS is there is zero chance I will buy it NIB or at any time down the road. Money in the pocket = KISS.

lol my thoughts exactly!!!

more time to save money for GoT!!!

#12 3 years ago

plus, GOT would give Stern a chance to see if they can "one-up" JJP's (weak) version of a dragon!

#13 3 years ago
    Quoted from jedimojo:

Game of Thrones might get the Walking Dead treatment.

I'm ready!

CalloutKing.jpeg

#14 3 years ago
    Quoted from jedimojo:

exactly. This is why I never say I'm ordering a pin based on the theme. If I had, Avengers would have been my Waterloo.

GOT and SR, make it sound like a sure thing (just like ST). I really like ST, but what if it had gameplay I didn't care for or if the code was not any good? So, likely I am going to wait and see, but it's fine by me if Sheats is not on Kiss because maybe that means he'll be on GOT hopefully.

Also, not bad for me if the GOT comes out later as I can't really buy anything at the moment.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 65.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Texas Pinball
    $ 89.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 10.50
    Playfield - Protection
    The MOD Couple
    $ 21.00
    $ 259.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 14.95
    $ 9.95
    $ 84.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 19.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 99.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinBoss Mods
    $ 26.95
    $ 999.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 19.95
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 35.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    3D MODS
    $ 248.00
    $ 35.95
    Playfield - Other
    MicksPinball
    € 27.00
    Cabinet - Other
    YOYOKOPTER MODS
    $ 76.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside