Topic Stats

• 855 posts
  • 184 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 61 days ago by punkin
  • Topic is favorited by 231 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

200-12.gif.9fd318c1bad97336ffe45ec7e14bee67.gif
    Screenshot_20240131_055119_Chrome (resized).jpg
    Unknown (resized).jpeg
    TreyBo.gif
    pasted_image (resized).png
    Opera Snapshot_2023-10-04_132453_pinside.com (resized).png
    Pinside_forum_7792016_0.jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    tenor.gif
    Opera Snapshot_2023-05-16_180659_pinside.com (resized).png
    Opera Snapshot_2023-05-07_003810_pinside.com (resized).png
    Screenshot_2023-03-01-22-06-47-90 (resized).png
    cR5NFH1__400x400 (resized).jpg
    the_more_you_know_nbc.gif
    RGP (resized).png
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz z (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mr68.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#174 5 years ago
    Quoted from cosmokramer:

I have to bump this again, the thread was great when it was originally listed here...but if you have not checked out the last week or so you have really missed some of the most creative postings ever seen on pinside...

Thanks! I dropped out nearly 800 comments ago but will revisit the last week or so.

1 year later
    #256 4 years ago
    zzEJECT (resized).pngzzEJECT (resized).png
    #261 4 years ago
    Quoted from RandomGuyOffCL:

wait what...he was banned from pinside?
    “Permanent all forums eject”
    What is that?

Ethnic cleansing

1 year later
    #373 2 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

...and the starts another for sale thread with the same machine to get it "back on track."

And with the same lousy pictures.

5 months later
    #430 2 years ago
    Quoted from Nevus:

When you're banned from Pinside and it’s the sole focus of your podcast.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kaneda-is-back-501-airing-now

Moderators have now closed the thread. That thread was probably Kman's number one recruiting tool for his Patreon account.

5 months later
    #480 1 year ago

I'm in that thread and I think it's classic Pinside entertainment. All we need now is a car chase.

Quoted from NPO:

then somehow Deeproot gets brought up

It was Iceman that began the Deeproot conversation. I'll bet he never does that again.

1 week later
    #494 1 year ago

Slightly less than what Lloyd got for up-votes, here's a contender for the downvote record.
    Good ole Andrew...
    Statement From Andrew Heighway (resized).pngStatement From Andrew Heighway (resized).png

#519 1 year ago

What say we all respect the OP's request to stay on topic.

5 months later
    #553 1 year ago
    Quoted from truemagoo102:

I would imagine picking the game up underneath and dropping it down as some sort of rage tilt. IMO yes that's permanent ban worthy. People that rage tilt make the entire community look bad.

Rage quitting Pinside too.

2 weeks later
    #556 1 year ago

Begins as a lighthearted, spin-off thread and quickly turns dark as John Greatwich outs himself as a troll. Thread quickly gets locked but not before Iceman is implicated as the puppet master.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gwj-sobeys-adventures

#570 1 year ago
    Quoted from punkin:

Please don't spread that rubbish here too, there's a reason they are closing those pathetic threads. If you want to carry on about it, start another thread instead of getting this one closed.

Just so new people coming here understand, Punkin was not responding to my post. This thread got a haircut about 7 times in-between the two of our comments.

And as long as I'm here, Avi is for real and innocent. I'll be glad to accept anyone's Private message if they'd like further explanation.

My apology for bumping the thread.

1 month later
    #597 1 year ago
    Quoted from JodyG:

As for Don...anyone know his last name? I want to add him to my very short "do not sell" list on my site.

Just Google the information in his handle, OASIS ARCADE LLC in Lithia Springs GA.

zzzzzzzzzzzdon (resized).pngzzzzzzzzzzzdon (resized).png
    #628 1 year ago

dOn is on a roll. Good thing Robin begged him to come back.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aurich

#659 1 year ago

#660 1 year ago

I just checked dOn's email. It might not be dOn that has you blocked.

Also, we really should allow this thread to get back on track before we get scolded.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz z (resized).pngzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz z (resized).png
    #678 1 year ago
    Quoted from greatwichjohn:

I miss talking about my daily routine. Nothing much has changed with my life. Thought it was good entertainment with over 10k posts. Still slowly working on my pinball machine for one lone whale for TPF 2024. Got good use of the first winter jacket donated by vdojaq, since it has been a warm winter. Still using the donated grill by a Canadian donation. Still love my beer, cheap food, & nickel betting!

John

You've been given several chances by the Moderators and burned too many bridges here. Your comment is off topic and you're pushing boundaries with them.

I suggest you start a thread on your Facebook page. That's a serious suggestion and I will help you with it if you need.

Send me a private message if interested. But whatever you do, do not respond or post any further in this thread.

#680 1 year ago

I thought about RGP also, but have you checked the conversation titles?
    ha ha

RGP (resized).pngRGP (resized).png
    1 month later
    #722 1 year ago
    Quoted from Roostking:

Ive always said some people get special treatment here...

Yeah, I have to delete my own stupid/angry/drunk comments.

2 weeks later
    #731 1 year ago
    Quoted from NPO:

Time to shoot each other over a pinball machine or a loaf of bread.... (page 4)!
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-was-handed-a-nice-thick-envelope

WOO-HOO!! My second thread nomination! - I'd like to thank NPO and the Academy for this honor!

It all began 8 years ago with this eventually closed thread.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/robins-gone-lets-test-the-moderators

4 months later
    #778 7 months ago

Someone should start a new thread as further conversation is inappropriate to this one.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mr68.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-of-pinside-threads?tu=Mr68 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.