Topic Stats

• 860 posts
  • 184 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 days ago by Monk
  • Topic is favorited by 231 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

200-12.gif.9fd318c1bad97336ffe45ec7e14bee67.gif
    Screenshot_20240131_055119_Chrome (resized).jpg
    Unknown (resized).jpeg
    TreyBo.gif
    pasted_image (resized).png
    Opera Snapshot_2023-10-04_132453_pinside.com (resized).png
    Pinside_forum_7792016_0.jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    tenor.gif
    Opera Snapshot_2023-05-16_180659_pinside.com (resized).png
    Opera Snapshot_2023-05-07_003810_pinside.com (resized).png
    Screenshot_2023-03-01-22-06-47-90 (resized).png
    cR5NFH1__400x400 (resized).jpg
    the_more_you_know_nbc.gif
    RGP (resized).png
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz z (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JodyG.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#233 4 years ago

Anti-racist pinsider "oneangrymo" goes on a crusade threatening to kill and maim other pinsiders he doesn't like. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-just-dont-get-it
    pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    #238 4 years ago

Funny thing is, he made enough outright threats to have some boys in blue to come visit him if someone wanted to push it. Including threatening mods.

#244 4 years ago
    Quoted from poppapin:

Not enough I guess to be banned from pinside or ejected from thread!

I think only certain admins can ban...and those people may not be available at this moment.

#254 4 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

You are correct, we shouldn't know.

I just wanna know why he's selling so many LG TV's.

#255 4 years ago
    20190829_142144 (resized).jpg20190829_142144 (resized).jpg
    #267 4 years ago
    Quoted from RandomGuyOffCL:

Well dang...I didn’t mean for all that to happen. I was just screwin around like usual. I feel bad now.
    How about give me a 30 day eject and let him back on if he apologizes?
    I already apologized for tiptoeing the racist line.

The guy was threatening to murder people, and get onna plane right now to do it. I'm pretty sure you aren't the bad one here.

#270 4 years ago
    Quoted from PAPinballer:

I agree…I wasn’t planning to identify him. I may not have even gotten the right person…but I’m pretty sure I did. I understand why he was upset but I don’t agree with what he had said. But on the other hand, if this guy that I found is indeed oneangrymo, he appears to be well educated and, as someone else said, you have to wonder about his mental health. I can’t help but wonder if he should be reported and I don’t mean report the person that I had found, but the thread and the Pinside account. I certainly don’t want to be the one who hears about a mass killing on the evening news and realize that it could’ve been prevented….nah I don’t think he’s that crazy I would hope that the mods will report the thread...that was some serious sh$t!
    It wasn’t hard to find him. I think it took only a few minutes. Google his handle…you should be able to find the trail.

The guy can kill us with his bare hands, but can't move his Alien machine without winding up in the hospital.

1 year later
    #343 3 years ago
    Quoted from captainadam_21:Robin has locked this due to OP's request. Someone should create a new thread so all of OSOA's victims have one thread to discuss if they were made whole instead of numerous threads

Definitely needs a new thread. Once it falls off the front page, its out of the spotlight and he can keep on stealing from new people to pay the old ones. This is of great importance to the community.

3 months later
    #356 2 years ago
    Quoted from Jaybird815:

He was being sarcastic about the current exorbitant prices of lumber.

$69 a sheet for crappy oak faced "cabinet grade" plywood complete with numerous voids at the box stores right now. Still a long ways off from $1k. Throughout that entire 4-page thread, the OP just wasn't seeing the irony of his past posts compared to the current post.

7 months later
    #452 2 years ago

K stirred crap up last year under that account when it was new...knew it was him. I guess he is swinging into another manic episode again.

5 months later
    #483 1 year ago
    Quoted from zh2oson:

Guy asks for a "Whale Investor" to give him $100,000 so he can build a licensed, one-off pinball machine.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/100k-whale-investor-for-licensed-game

Kind of like walking into a singles dating event and yelling out loud "any whores in here want to go home with me tonight?"

#485 1 year ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

No, it's more like going to a singles event and yelling "Will any of you pay me $100K to have sex with me? I'm terrible in the sack and there's several restraining orders against me but I know there's some of you who are willing to do this! Also did I mention I had 6 drafts already?"

"Also have herpes, but haven't had a flare up for a couple weeks so I'm good now!"

7 months later
    #586 1 year ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

What Gameseum thread?

I think Gameseum actually bit the dust last month.

As for Don...anyone know his last name? I want to add him to my very short "do not sell" list on my site.

1 month later

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JodyG.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-of-pinside-threads?tu=JodyG and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.