Topic Stats

• 860 posts
  • 184 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 26 hours ago by Monk
  • Topic is favorited by 231 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

200-12.gif.9fd318c1bad97336ffe45ec7e14bee67.gif
    Screenshot_20240131_055119_Chrome (resized).jpg
    Unknown (resized).jpeg
    TreyBo.gif
    pasted_image (resized).png
    Opera Snapshot_2023-10-04_132453_pinside.com (resized).png
    Pinside_forum_7792016_0.jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    tenor.gif
    Opera Snapshot_2023-05-16_180659_pinside.com (resized).png
    Opera Snapshot_2023-05-07_003810_pinside.com (resized).png
    Screenshot_2023-03-01-22-06-47-90 (resized).png
    cR5NFH1__400x400 (resized).jpg
    the_more_you_know_nbc.gif
    RGP (resized).png
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz z (resized).png
    There are 860 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 18.
    #701 1 year ago
    Quoted from centerflank:

That person is creating multiple accounts to stir up nonsense. Its pathetic someone has so little to do in life and resorts to that trash.
    So are we guessing its Caneduh or i know of another Pinsider that liked to make fake accounts for silly BS as well

I was wondering the same thing.

#704 1 year ago

Where is the screenshot?

probs someone that has me blocked

#705 1 year ago
    Quoted from JodyG:

You can delete the post, but screenshots never die.

What happened? Did a pinball celebrity just end a career? Send PM if you know what was detled.

#706 1 year ago
    Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

What happened? Did a pinball celebrity just end a career? Send PM if you know what was detled.

No need to send me a PM. Let us all know here!! Lol

the_more_you_know_nbc.gifthe_more_you_know_nbc.gif
    #707 1 year ago

It really wasn't THAT bad, Franchi just got annoyed that people were bitching about shoddy 3D printed robots that adorn the GTF playfield. So he reminded us all that just as budget constraints forced them to settle on 3D printing of the Nord-Man 3000, our own budgets caused us to settle for wives who aren't has hot as 70-year old Christie Brinkley and told everybody to shut the Hell up.

Hmm...reading it I guess it was that bad!

There's a reason the pros don't post here - there's nothing to be gained by it. Stern, as usual, is leading the industry.

#708 1 year ago

I drained that thread after it turned into “ugly women better know how to cook”.

Franchi really brought the best out of Pinside. Which is why I’m sorry he deleted his dumb post, it definitely belongs in this hall of fame.

#709 1 year ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

It really wasn't THAT bad, Franchi just got annoyed that people were bitching about shoddy 3D printed robots that adorn the GTF playfield. So he reminded us all that just as budget constraints forced them to settle on 3D printing of the Nord-Man 3000, our own budgets caused us to settle for wives who aren't has hot as 70-year old Christie Brinkley and told everybody to shut the Hell up.
    Hmm...reading it I guess it was that bad!
    There's a reason the pros don't post here - there's nothing to be gained by it. Stern, as usual, is leading the industry.

Yea, sums it up. It deserves a spot here..

#712 1 year ago

That art guy losing his cool is an example of why THENOTRASHCOUGAR is so awesome. All of Danesi’s help and good vibes makes me want TNA even more.

#713 1 year ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

I drained that thread after it turned into “ugly women better know how to cook”.
    Franchi really brought the best out of Pinside. Which is why I’m sorry he deleted his dumb post, it definitely belongs in this hall of fame.

Yeah, drained it too, it's a shame that a hype thread got trolled/derailed into oblivion. And then the Franchi meltdown was just the icing on the cake.

#714 1 year ago

Spooky is still the golden standard of how to participate and handle shit on pinside - they show it is possible

#715 1 year ago

Spooky and Multimorphic are doing things the right way on pinside.

#716 1 year ago

Pinside: Those bare spotlights are ugly, someone should make a mod to turn them into lanterns

Spooky: Oh snap, sign us up for that mod too!

Pinside: That bare 3D print is ugly someone needs to make a better robot replacement

AP: Your wife is ugly!

#717 1 year ago

Looks like the mods saved Franchi's downvote ratio by deleting both of his comments.

#718 1 year ago
    Quoted from PismoArcade:

Looks like the mods saved Franchi's downvote ratio by deleting both of his comments.

Ive always said some people get special treatment here...

#719 1 year ago
    Quoted from PismoArcade:

cR5NFH1__400x400 (resized).jpgcR5NFH1__400x400 (resized).jpg
    #720 1 year ago

Guys....please don't get the thread locked AGAIN.....

#721 1 year ago
    Quoted from NPO:

Guys....please don't get the thread locked AGAIN.....

FWIW...I wasn't complaining...just making an observation.

#722 1 year ago
    Quoted from Roostking:

Ive always said some people get special treatment here...

Yeah, I have to delete my own stupid/angry/drunk comments.

1 week later
    #726 1 year ago
    Quoted from hAbO:

I hate criticizing any for sale ad but charging $2500 over for just a spot warrants every downvote and wrath of Pinside. The same for similar stupidity.

Downvotes, maybe.

Quoted from PismoArcade:

What’s a downvote ratio?

#727 1 year ago
    Quoted from PismoArcade:

Is that something people care about?

#728 1 year ago
    Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

Is that something people care about?

Well... would you want moparjoe's rating

Screenshot_2023-03-01-22-06-47-90 (resized).pngScreenshot_2023-03-01-22-06-47-90 (resized).png

#729 1 year ago

Time to shoot each other over a pinball machine or a loaf of bread.... (page 4)!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-was-handed-a-nice-thick-envelope

#730 1 year ago

Solid reasoning there. Sadly, this is how a lot of disputes are settled now a days.

#731 1 year ago
    Quoted from NPO:

Time to shoot each other over a pinball machine or a loaf of bread.... (page 4)!
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-was-handed-a-nice-thick-envelope

WOO-HOO!! My second thread nomination! - I'd like to thank NPO and the Academy for this honor!

It all began 8 years ago with this eventually closed thread.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/robins-gone-lets-test-the-moderators

#732 1 year ago

I never made it thru the 2nd page yet, but i hope the rest of the thread is praise to mr68 for being awesome!

* by awesome i meant i like the cut of his jib!

#733 1 year ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

I never made it thru the 2nd page yet, but i hope the rest of the thread is praise to mr68 for being awesome!

It's pretty ordinary.

3 weeks later
    #735 11 months ago

Impressive stats!

Opera Snapshot_2023-05-07_003810_pinside.com (resized).pngOpera Snapshot_2023-05-07_003810_pinside.com (resized).png
    1 week later
    #736 11 months ago

Down to 4.8% now... anyone ever seen a lower one?

#737 11 months ago
    Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Maybe don?

#738 11 months ago

I presume you refer to d0n with a zero? Nah, he's a relative saint, 36.5% positive, so he has 1.7 downvotes per upvote.

This pbwiz character has 20 downvotes for every upvote!

#739 11 months ago

Weird Avatar to boot.

#740 11 months ago

Opera Snapshot_2023-05-16_180659_pinside.com (resized).pngOpera Snapshot_2023-05-16_180659_pinside.com (resized).png
    2 weeks later
    #741 10 months ago

Op calls out downvoters (which is actually a top 100 ratings thread in disguise)…

…and gets the downvote.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/calling-out-downvoters

#742 10 months ago

Read that earlier. I think he's got downvotes and machine ratings confused, and that's got everyone talking about two different subjects.

#743 10 months ago
    Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Guess I only scanned this thread, I see now that MoparJoe was mentioned with 0.9%. 530 downs between 7 posts! Egads.

#744 10 months ago

Beat your kids, light your house on fire, tell Tim how to run his business, let your kids do whatever they want, no yelling, get baked, have some Febreeze sprayed on you, it's everyone's fault your kids are out of control, and today's kids are so thoughtful, caring, and promising for this country's future!!!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/uh-what-s-up-with-this-guy-

#745 10 months ago

Stinky pinball people go with the territory, but good on Tim to draw the line with those who shit or piss themselves.

1 week later
    #746 10 months ago

Inexplicably, a thread about a Satanic parade leads to accusations of AI influence, chatbots, tolerance, and how to pick up ladies.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chase-satan-out-of-detroit-parade-

#747 10 months ago

You beat me to it! It turning out to be a real entertaining dumpster fire for sure!

#748 10 months ago

Another win to the snake fearers.

#749 10 months ago

Haha, yeah, most entertainment I have had on Pinside in quite a while!

#750 10 months ago

It got locked right when it was back on topic and chill, too

There are 860 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 18.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-of-pinside-threads/page/15 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.