(Topic ID: 116745)

Best non-point reward for 'super jackpot'?

By Matt_Rasmussen

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by jlm33
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

Sure, there is a point bonus for achieving a 'super jackpot' type of reward on a machine. But this question is about what is the best sound, light, and dot matrix show for such a reward.

For me, from the machines I've played and currently own. I have to say that RBION has certainly one of the best rewards of all time. The coordination of the lights, sounds, and dot matrix show is pretty amazing!

What are your favorites?

#2 4 years ago

If we are talking lights and sounds then it comes down to BK2K and the Getaway for me. Full LEDs. Those machine would cause seizures. The flashers in my BK2K almost hurt my eyes sometimes.

#3 4 years ago

The reveal on Genesis is unusual. The reveal on Stargate when the glider comes out from the pyramid and files around was a surprise the first time I saw it.

#4 4 years ago

Lord of the Rings! That game has the best Super Jackpot callout in all of pinball. It's the laugh at the end of it.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
3,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Commack, NY
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
4,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Nanuet, NY
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 279.95

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside