6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 66 posts
  • 47 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Euchrid
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

There are 66 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 6 years ago
Quoted from arizonabuck:

acdc would be no good for me.

Just saw this, in that case, my choice would be X-Men if the code and aux board problems could get worked out.

#52 6 years ago

ACDC is so good it's a 100% keeper for me.

#53 6 years ago

Hey Blue,

You're a real tool I see from a few of your past posts. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha.

Thanks for making me laugh ya goofball.

Wow, I have to assume you bought a few Stern Surfboards NIB and got hosed pretty bad. I bet that hurts when you think about it.

Yea I bought an extra WOZ to make some money on it. If I'm wrong then the game sits. I have no need to sell it until I am damn good and ready. I'll keep one or both till they throw dirt in my face if it doesn't make money no biggie.

Dude $6500 isn't going to make or break me so stop worrying about my investment choices.

Guys calling you Gary and Ezsleeze don't show your opinion is respected much here you big dummy.

Ha HA HA HA!

Chris

#54 6 years ago

WOZ WOZ WOZ WOZ WOZ WOZ

#55 6 years ago

Jack says WOZ production will be about 15/day. In a 5 day work week, that's 75 pins or about 300 per month. Deliveries should begin, according to Jack, at the end of Feb or early March. March, April May and into June will be required just to cover the 1,000 ECLEs. Then you have all the standard WOZs already ordered by operators , distributors and individuals. I'm guessing a WOZ ordered now won't be ready until mid summer at best. That is, unless you can find a distributor who put in an early order and has standard machines not yet spoken for.

#56 6 years ago

Just today I was choosing between a Tron Pro or an AC/DC Prem, both new in the box. For the gameplay alone, the AC/DC Prem was the winner. I am now going to have my 1st NIB purchase and do not regret passing on the Tron.

I am a diehard fan of the Tron movies and always said that a Tron would be my 1st NIB purchase. I can walk away from playing a Tron. The AC/DC just sucks me in to playing game after game.

#57 6 years ago

own all 3
our pref is
ac/dc prem
tron le
hulk le
in that order

#58 6 years ago

Cant go wrong with ACDC LE/Premium. Have one of the best programers in the biz putting together a great code. Too bad there isnt enough time for him to work on the code for all Stern Games.

#59 6 years ago

I'm in the minority here because I just don't care for band themed pins. I'd go for a Transformers LE Combo. Great fun with a long-rumored major code update on the way.

#60 6 years ago

Might try HUO-

There is an X-men LE Magneto with shaker motor for sale on Pinside for 5k. Almost the same price as an X-men pro.

#61 6 years ago

X men LE all the way. You can find NIB for way low. I found mine for $5600. Great game. Will only get better.

#62 6 years ago

you know what they say when you assume christine you ass. I'd hate the world if I was from Iowa too. being close to Kansas maybe that's why are so far up jjp's WOZ rear end. I can't remember. are you the idiot that had never heard of plasma donation and therefore made a fool out of yourself about electronics? back for more I see. you'd be right in your discussion here except for one thing. the op never mentioned LE's as purchase potential. until he does he has self limited himself to the sub 5k nib market. now slink back down into whatever little bfe hole you are from and save the rest of us from your sophomoric commentary.

#63 6 years ago

Ok Gary... I mean EZ, I mean Frank....

What a tool you are Boy Blew

Christine

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Still make me laugh sweetheart!

#64 6 years ago

Hey Todd... Frank... Gary... EZE or I suppose today you're going by EdwinBlueME .

I see your location is unknown. That doesn't look like a keyboard commando! What a punk!

Go play your Stern surfboards that you got hosed on!! BWHAAAAAAA!

Since I am for sure the bigger man I won't respond to your dribble again on this thread. You should do the same but I reckon you have to "show me" and launch into another 3rd grade rant. It hurts doesn't it punk?

Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!

Call me Ole Smiley!

#65 6 years ago

so just to get things straight you had such a lame comeback the first time that you decided to reply a second time. second one was better but that isn't saying much because the first one blew. you have been weighed in the scales and found wanting.

#66 6 years ago

"self limited himself"...repetitive much?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 49.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
6,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lombard, IL
There are 66 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside