28%
  • AC/DC VE (Pro / Premium) 16 votes
    13%
  • Dialed In 52 votes
    43%

(120 votes)

#1 1 year ago

Star Wars? AFMR? AC/DC VE? Dialed In?

I think for me I'm going to wait on Star Wars before I make my decision since I've grown up with it like most of you but not sure how it will play even though 3/4 of my collection is Ritchie other than a Demolition Man. What version of each one (standard/pro, premium/SE) would you also prefer?

#2 1 year ago

I'm going to be deciding between AC/DC Premium and Star Wars Premium. Can't wait for some Star Wars gameplay videos and the chance to see it at ReplayFX at the end of July.

#3 1 year ago

I'd take the lowest level on each other than AFM... Don't know if anything is missing from the original on the pro.
I'm never in favor 9f paying for shit like purple painted legs/rails.... Personally I cannot think of any bigger waste of time/monies.

I'm going to try to get both dialed in & Star wars but I have no idea of the "betterness" of them. Except I don't care for Acdc

#4 1 year ago

AFMr LE makes the most sense for me given the price on Dialed In and the price increase on Stern Premiums. Especially since I have been looking for a nice AFM in my area for awhile with no luck.

#5 1 year ago

AFMrLE by a mile for me. As soon as I saw it at Pin-A-GoGo, I had to have it. It impressed me more than any other game there. I think AC/DC will be great for the people who wanted a new one, but didn't get it before it sold out. I had one for a while, and it is fun. Dialed in may end up being really fun, but the theme didn't draw me too it at all.

Star Wars may be great, but I don't even look at Sterns until they have been out for a year to get the code mature. For Met and AC/DC at least, the code was pretty damn good at the year mark, and then a couple of small releases after that.

#6 1 year ago

AFMrLE for me also. I wasn't planning on buying a game but when I played this at TPF I was so impressed I ordered one.

#7 1 year ago

AS!

#8 1 year ago

I think these are all very good choices.
Since I've owned both an ACDC Premium and a really nice AFM, I'm super stoked to first get a DI LE, likely followed by a SW premium (once I see a bit of gameplay and get some playtime).
Played DI recently and was really impressed with the overall package. The game is really fun and looks great.

#9 1 year ago

I dont trust nib games cause the code is usually shit.

#10 1 year ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

I dont trust nib games cause the code is usually shit.

Not on DI. Won't be on AFMr or ACDCve either.

#11 1 year ago

I have not played Dialed In or Star Wars. Dialed In sounds like a great game but choking on price. Has to be really something for that price. Star Wars might be fun but just not feeling it so far. Not a huge fan of ACDC but might be last chance to get one nib. AFMr does it for me. Awesome game, classic vibe, and price isn't too bad.

#12 1 year ago

Not one of your choices ... but I'm going with Spider-Man VE.

#13 1 year ago

I'm all over the AFMr. I need to own that damn game. But it is great to have so my choices.

For sterns I would probably try to secure a Metallica. But I also like many of thier other games. It's coming into a buyers market... Especially for the patient. That's my op.

#14 1 year ago

Played a lot of DI and so not impressed. I really don't understand all the love for that game. I guess JJP has a good following of those looking for an alternative. I found it really cheesy and campy. Super easy and such long ball times. Miss a shot hit something else anyways. So not inspiring to me.

No question for the price, AFMLE has the most value to offer with guaranteed completed code. I believe the SW code is going to be very weak at the start here.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 149.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 16.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 34.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com
7,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Blacklick, OH
$ 12.99
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
$ 106.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
Machine - For Sale
Fullerton, CA
Contact
Machine - For Sale
Denver, CO
Trade
Machine - For Trade
New Franklin, OH
$ 199.99
$ 40.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Metalhead Pinball
$ 79.00
$ 14.00
Cabinet - Decals
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 94.00
$ 295.00
Lighting - Interactive
...redshiftLED
$ 199.99
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Meph's Mods
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D MODS
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 11.95
$ 44.00
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside