2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by jorge5240
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider explosiveegg.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 2 years ago
    Quoted from jorge5240:

I haven't bought a new game since DPLE so I have been out of the game for a while.
    What are the best new mode based games? I like games like ST, LOTR even XMENLE.
    Is TMNT mode based? Avengers? Stern JP? I haven't had time on much of the new stuff.
    I love Iron Maiden and a big fan of the Elwin lay outs as well.
    Any input would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Mike

If you like Iron Maiden, you'd probably like Godzilla. If you like dead pool, than you will be happy to know there are battle modes that are somewhat similar, but there is a lot of other things to go for as well.

I personally rate Elwin's games from best to worst as: Iron Maiden, Godzilla, JP, AIQ. All of them are great though.

I'm also a big fan of EHOH, which is very mode driven. JJP has been killing it too, if you can, give a Wonka and GnR a try.

In my opinion, almost every modern game seems to have modes, you should go to your local arcade and try some out.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider explosiveegg.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-new-mode-based-game?tu=explosiveegg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.