Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 84 posts
  • 49 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Julius
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

mad as a katter (resized).jpg
    There are 84 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 6 years ago

The ones for me that come to mind
    Anything ZZTop, Legs, Sharp Dressed Man, etc
    i Can't Drive 55 / Sammy Hagar, i love the judge with the Guillotine beheading the Han Solo Action Figure
    And Enter Sandman by Metallica.
    Or Hot for Teacher by Van Halen, i remember watching that one every morning before going out to the bus. On MTV when they showed videos, not reality crap.
    Let me throw one more out there Tom Petty / Heartbreakers. Don't Come Around Here No More.
    Great White Once Bitten, I also like.

#52 6 years ago

THE #1 video. 8-1-81

#53 6 years ago

Four videos pretty much stand out to me and they always will. The first of which being a video of Triumph performing live at the US festival in 1983 but the video was removed so this performance will have to suffice. Rik Emmett has such a powerful voice with such a diverse range. Nobody can hit the high notes like him. Plus in the original video I wanted to post his guitar solo was quite exhilarating.

Secondly is Mr Big. I love all of their albums and With Paul Gilbert's guitar playing it complements Eric Martin's voice quite well, which might I add after all these years hasn't lost a note. Billy Shehan, nuff said! One of the best bass players in the business hands-down. Pat Torpey is one of my favorite drummers of all times. R.I.P. Pat! So sad he left us too soon!

Third one is a not so obvious choice. Prince got little to no credibility as a guitarist. However I think this video of him at the rock 'n' roll Hall of Fame ceremony will change your mind. Not much of a fan of his pop stuff but he definitely knew how to play the guitar quite well.

This last video gets the WTF award. Just look at what the guy playing the drums in front of the giant gong at the 2:45 mark is wearing. I'm a huge Akira Takasaki fan and also loved Munetaka Higuchi and the rest of the Loudness crew growing up but all I can say is WTF LOL.

#54 6 years ago

Sabotage is actually the Beastie Boys 2nd best video

#55 6 years ago

How can you not be entertained by Der Kommissar?

#56 6 years ago
    Quoted from Don44:

Sabotage is actually the Beastie Boys 2nd best video » YouTube video

Hey Ladies better than both of those but there can be only 1 best

#57 6 years ago

Remember guys, i started this thread to show wacky weird videos. Not good ones lol . Please stay on track !

Quoted from TheLaw:

Hey Ladies better than both of those but there can be only 1 best

» YouTube video

This is what im talking about lol

#58 6 years ago
    Quoted from DngrWillRobinson:

How can you not be entertained by Der Kommissar?

And this !

#59 6 years ago
    Quoted from Don44:

Sabotage is actually the Beastie Boys 2nd best video

Probably one of my favorite videos ever ! But not what i was going for lol

#60 6 years ago
    Quoted from EvanDickson:

50 more points to Daft Punk for making Da Funk 15 years before that. This was definitely something new and weird at the time.

And this. Some weird ass shit ! Get my drift ? lol

#63 6 years ago

Easy. What’s the next challenge?

#64 6 years ago

FOOOOOOOOOIES!!!!!

#65 6 years ago

This is my favorite...

#66 6 years ago

I was into metal, and when this was album was released it blew my mind that it was 1 guy with synths and drum machines...

then the video came out.

This was released as a VCD, I picked it up between classes & watched it in my college computer lab, by the end of the video 20 people were standing around my monitor. not for everyone but at the time an amazing send up of rap videos.

this one was a favorite from when I was little.

#67 6 years ago

Missy Elliott- Work it!!

#69 6 years ago
    Quoted from SUPERBEE:

This is what im talking about lol

Ok I didn't know this one, or that they made music videos in the last decade, but I think we might be able to close this down now.

#71 6 years ago

#74 6 years ago

Growing up in the eighties when the videos were new. This video was the one we waited for.

Shock the monkey.

Honerable mention big time.

#75 6 years ago

It must be this year surely?

#77 6 years ago

https://vimeo.com/49063773

And another ode to Aphex Twin

#78 6 years ago
    Quoted from pinsanity:

It must be this year surely?
    » YouTube video

Man that is a catchy song and

#79 6 years ago
    Quoted from oldskool1969:

Man that is a catchy song and

mad as a katter (resized).jpgmad as a katter (resized).jpg

#80 6 years ago
    Quoted from Hazoff:

» YouTube video

Hazoff wins! You cant go wrong with pinball and hot chicks!

#81 6 years ago

#82 6 years ago

Lil dicky, for free

And the making of video

#83 6 years ago

3 years later
    #84 2 years ago

Reviving this thread. Good power pop trio at work here. The music video is totally relevant for the crazy times we are living these days. Don’t give into fear! Enjoy the jam.

There are 84 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-music-video-ever/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.