3%
  • Metallica 14 votes
    21%
  • Primus 0 votes
  • Iron Maiden 20 votes
    30%
  • Other (please comment) 3 votes
    4%

(Multiple choice - 67 votes by 55 Pinsiders)

#1 1 year ago

Hi everybody. I know many disagree but I am in love with my JJ GnR. I feel like I’m at a concert and my play is upgraded due to the feels it gives me.

I want to try another. I am a big Beatles and Zeppelin fan but I am pretty sure they have legitimate detractors that I would like to hear from. I’d also love to hear from others about their favorite music pins. I am a Queen fan so I am getting that one. However, I have room for another and would love to hear your collective thoughts.

Thanks in advance. Look forward to chatting with you all.

Ethan

#2 1 year ago

Hi Ethan. Neighbor from Lombard here....PM me - I love my Rock pins and you are more than welcome to stop by sometime and give them a try to see if you like them. I have Metallica Pro, GNR LE, Led Zeppelin Premium, Rush LE and a Beatles Gold.

#3 1 year ago

Zep is a boring to me, other than the magic spinner.
Beatles is completely awesome but shitty music, looks, & price.

Sounds liek you only buy themes you like so why don;t you tell us what other bands you like.
MEtallica & Iron Maiden best music pins for me.

And Rolling Stones 1980

#4 1 year ago

Good points. I was afraid that was the issue with Beatles. I’ve been holding out hope for Zep. I’m not an Iron Maiden (kinda hoping they use the game and swap music themes - I think they could get great bang for their buck - I’m a huge Tom Petty fan (dream pin - never happen) but I’d drop $10k on an Iron Maiden game with a different theme of a band I dig). Not a primus fan and not enough of a Metallica fan. I’d look at Aerosmith, Zep, Rush, Beatles (but I think we covered that). What else is out there? Elvis is interesting. Did the Data East Tommy focus on the music? Thanks for the input.

#5 1 year ago

I have all the rock pins except Zeppelin. Metallica and Rush are amazing games, Aerosmith is no slouch either. Metallica is a top five pin in my opinion.

#6 1 year ago

i own most of them, all great games. rush premium and iron maiden premium is my two favorites. prob followed by metallica, luci, kiss, elvis, data east gnr, jjp gnr, aerosmith, tommy

#8 1 year ago

As someone who generally doesn't like music pins Iron Maiden is the only one I actually love, as in it's a top 10 pin of all time for me. I've played many others and regardless of gameplay they just don't do it for me 95% of the time.

#9 1 year ago

Does Alice Coopers Nightmare Castle count? Cause that is my vote if it is. Otherwise its Iron Maiden for the gameplay, close second for Beatles and Rush for the music.

#10 1 year ago

AC/DC

#11 1 year ago

Maiden. That's it.

2 months later
#12 1 year ago

I wouls definatley check out KISS prem. Two multi ball events, fast action and non stop Rock n Roll.

#13 1 year ago

The only interesting thing about a band is their music. Making a pinball game about the band is a shit idea. The best music pin hasn't been made yet, and that is simply Jeff Wayne's War of the Worlds.

#14 1 year ago

Maiden still did it best I think - made the pin based on Eddie and battling the Beast rather than the band itself. Of course it doesn't hurt that the game is impeccably designed and shoots like a dream.

#15 1 year ago

I have Metallica and Maiden which I think are the best two I have played. Trying to figure out if I really want Zeppelin - I so very badly want it to have staying power.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 7.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Z

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
$ 25.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
Danbury, CT
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ardmore, PA
$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-music-themed-pins?hl=spyroftw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.