(Topic ID: 231994)

Best multiplayer game with lock stealing?

By joelbob

9 months ago

Topic Stats

• 64 posts
  • 46 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 months ago by Black_Knight
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

lock (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider joelbob.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 months ago

Hey everyone. I recently purchased a The Hobbit which I LOVE but the ball times can get long for a multiplayer experience. For pin #2 I'm looking at getting something fast with great multiplayer interaction. I owned Total Nuclear Annihilation for a few weeks and I loved playing it with others but it got old playing by myself.

My question is what are some faster games that offer up great multiplayer experiences besides TNA? Preferably something with a simple ruleset that is easy to explain to beginners and has a cool interactive feature like ball lock stealing! Thanks!

#22 9 months ago

Great recommendations so far!

#59 9 months ago
Quoted from Fytr:

You already had the best multiplayer game, lock stealing or no, period. Then sold it because it wasn't fun enough when played single-player...

Yes I agree. TNA is the most fun I've had playing with other people. Problem is I can only afford one pin at the moment and I don't have other people to play with the majority of the time. Looking for a "cheaper" multiplayer pin to put beside Hobbit.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
7,000 (Firm)
Sale Pending!
Hauppauge, NY

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider joelbob.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside